[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• ok, Thanks! These tones are fat and are at the top of my list for my preferred lead sound with some tweaking. Really nice, meaty character if you know what I mean; I love a lead sound like this!

• ok, Thanks! These tones are fat and are at the top of my list for my preferred lead sound with some tweaking. Really nice, meaty character if you know what I mean; I love a lead sound like this!

Glad to hear that! :)

Picked up the 5150 too, in need of MOAR TONES!

Thanks!

What cabs were the 'Rentals' in the 5150 pack? I think the 1960 are marshalls, the stilleto and MK4, but not sure about the rentals.

It's based on Randall cabinets. And you are right about the other ones.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mesa mark lV... Absolutely superb profiles, check em out u wont regret it! :)

• 2 profiles "M7" & "M10" in a mix from my Mr.PiwiMan x152 Kemper pack!
    No post processing at all on guitars!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Great sounds, great tones! Really enjoying the 5150 II and Mark IV tones. For leads especially, those mark IV tones are the best I have! They are just so full of character and I'm just not sure how you did that! Thanks!

• Great sounds, great tones! Really enjoying the 5150 II and Mark IV tones. For leads especially, those mark IV tones are the best I have! They are just so full of character and I'm just not sure how you did that! Thanks!

Thank you so much man! Reading comments like this means a lot to me, really. It means that I did a good job, and that makes me happy. Since a lot of people really enjoy these two packs I couldn't be more happier at the moment!

Some new clips:

Cheers!

• Trying to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    German amp ,this pack Mr.Grinder MAster is based on Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36.
    The pack has 42 studio/merged profiles in total.

Audio clip:

Link to buy:
    http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…duct/mr-grinder-master-36

Also, buy 2 packs and get 1 for free that you want, by sending me an email after purchasing which one you desire!
    Cheers!

• Here is awesome MrPiwiman (M4)... This is only test, so dont expect any music on here... :D I used only one profile and tried to cover lots of usable sounds, and show just how versatile only ONE profile can be... :) Good job Cililab!

For best hearing results i suggest u listen this only on one speaker (pan everything to the left or right) so u can have a clue how this would sound thru your monitoring or when record... :)

External Content www.youtube.com

• Same for this one! Mr Markony 4! :)

Thanks for the demo man! I appreciate it! :thumbup:

• Mr.Single Rektor meets 7 string guitar! Quick demo!

• Buy 2 packs and get 1 for free that you want, by sending me an email after purchasing which one you desire!

Cheers!

• Quick reamp with Mr.Grinder Master 360 profiles!
    http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…duct/mr-grinder-master-36

Thanks to Hugo Ribeiro for the drum tracks!
    Be sure to check his website :http://www.hugoribeiro.com
    And for the DI's big thanks to ReampZone - http://www.facebook.com/reampzone/?fref=ts

• Used only one profile from the pack and tried to cover lots of usable sounds, and show just how versatile only ONE profile can be!

and

• Hi guys, just to let you know that I'll release an IR (IMPULSE RESPONSE) and KPA cabinet pack soon (if everything goes well)! 20 in total in .WAV & KPA format!
    They are based on 4 cabinets :

1.Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12
    2.Randall 2x12
    3.Orange 4x12
    4.Marshall 4x12

Unfortunatelu gave up on this idea it didn't sounded as good as I wanted to....

• Just a FYI, here's some lead tone from the Mark IV pack; just quick improvisation of mellow lead that I put over some acoustic ideas I had. The lead was MarkIV 10; the acoustic was done with Dorrus acoustic Loudbox profiles.