[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Excellent work on these, Ivan.

Thank you!

I have always known this! Some time back I contacted Ivan and had to convince him that I really wanted to buy everything, "the full blast" - and was not disappointed. But then CiliLab just killed everything with the Dual Rectifier Pack... Mr. Dual El 34 is a legendary pack!!
    So I just ordered the next glorious pack... I will try out as soon as he sends it to me... until then I will play the Mr. Dual Pack nonstop from first to last profile....damned, my wife calls: I should help in the kitchen NOW, what?! Never, I am just playing killer riffs with Cili profile... sorry I am out for a while

:D:D:D this made me laugh for real!!! Thanks man!
    Cheers!

• And here's a bit softer demo with Fender Stratocaster. In a few days Gibson time.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a lovely day!

• @GodlessEndeavor Hey Brother thank you for the reviews! ALL of them :)
    ill try that on my loomis 7 but May i ask , are you using the EMG's in your Loomis 7?
    I gotz the Black outs..hot hot hot .. :D They will prob sound similar any ways but just curious if okay

[Blocked Image: https://www.dropbox.com/s/79u36vxujp3lyjs/IMG_0356.JPG?dl=1]

Ivan thats a kick ass Strat sound!!!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

Edited once, last by ashtweth: Beer and being a dumb ass ().

• Ivan, may I just say how happy I am to see you not only back in the saddle, but kicking goals too!

I well remember the awful period you went through a while back, and encouraging you to hang in there and hopefully make a return to Kemper Profiling.

I'm so happy for you, and I reckon, from the looks of things, an awful-lot of Kemperites are delighted too! Keep it up, mate!

8o

• Order in!

Thanks Chris!

Nice work! Expect only best :thumbup:
    For the first run liked the IIC+ with the Mustaine cab, Loomis 7 string and Ibanez Egen 18
    ... next run tomorrow with another guitar, the quiet ones.
    Cheers

Glad you dig it for now! :thumbup:

Man that was very rough period for me...but what doesn't kill you, only make you stronger!

• And here's a bit softer demo with Fender Stratocaster. In a few days Gibson time.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Have a lovely day!

That's a demo that has certainly piqued my interest! Sounds great!

• @astweth
    Hi! Yes the Loomis is the first model with the 707 emgs and FR. Yours will sound better :thumbup:
    Dont know if was my noise gate settings but for the first time with Ivan profiles i've notice some loud buzz noise with the high gain ones. Switch to the Egen and the noise stopped, today I will check again with the input settings. Just waiting for the ENGL cab for total obliteration with my Nazgul :thumbup:

Cheers!

• Hello,

i'm not used to post in this forum because my english sucks...

I'm so happy to play with those profiles! I recommand them. Every profile is good !! Really. I only test them with 7 strings, BK pickups and SD distorsion7. Listen to the last demo for strat !

i think i have all the commercial mesa and this one seems to be by far the best one, ready for all kind of metal situation and others !

Ivan told me all the DI are made with Petrucci settings ! I didn't have the time to try. He will put all the settings in the thread !

The price is really good also !!!

Many thanks to you Ivan

• And here's a demo with Gibson Les Paul Custom Alpine White , Pickups Bare Knuckle -Steve Stevens.

Fender Stratocaster

In the rough mix

And John Petrucci settings from this video.

External Content www.youtube.com

Clean settings

[Blocked Image: http://mesaboogie.com/media/Amplitudes/2015/March/JP%20Mark%20Five%2025%20Proto%20Play%20Through/MarkFive25-JP-CLEAN.png]

Crunch settings

[Blocked Image: http://mesaboogie.com/media/Amplitudes/2015/March/JP%20Mark%20Five%2025%20Proto%20Play%20Through/MarkFive25-JP-CRUNCH.png]

IIC+ settings

[Blocked Image: http://mesaboogie.com/media/Amplitudes/2015/March/JP%20Mark%20Five%2025%20Proto%20Play%20Through/Mark525-JP-C+EQ.png]

MKIV settings

[Blocked Image: http://mesaboogie.com/media/Amplitudes/2015/March/JP%20Mark%20Five%2025%20Proto%20Play%20Through/Mark525-JP-MKIVEQ.png]

Let me hear some clips from you guys who bought the pack! :)

Have a nice day everyone!

• Hi Cili, thanks for this pack. Didn't have time to go through all the profiles yet, but I'm loving it so far. Just a question, since the settings are almost the same as Petrucci ones, all the gain profiles are made with the EQ on? I have noticed in the profile comments (on the rig manager) some profiles says "EQ on" but others says nothing.

cheers,
    Andre

• Hi Cili, thanks for this pack. Didn't have time to go through all the profiles yet, but I'm loving it so far. Just a question, since the settings are almost the same as Petrucci ones, all the gain profiles are made with the EQ on? I have noticed in the profile comments (on the rig manager) some profiles says "EQ on" but others says nothing.

cheers,
    Andre

Hey Andre, every profile is made with graphic eq on except Clean ch. I guess I forgot to put that info. :D