[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Yes I did. But didn't include it to this pack since it was kinda similar to Fat ch. But I can post it here in a couple of days with the update.

Cool, will defer to your decision :) You know the head intimately now i assume. I only was able to try it for 15 mins in a store once.

• Listen Sin, Frank /Lars, Ferro etc, you know i love ya man and respect your Mark 5 work and have played your rigs, but i must say respectfully
    IVAN HAS MADE THIS PACK INTO THE TOP 5.

He has captured the TIGHTNESS and BITE, now i am only up to my actives Seymour D's Loomis pick ups so far (7 string , ill do the strat and Gibson later and 9 string) But F me man, its a bit confusing for me to report presets as _01 is mentioned alot in the list, let me say the _01 so far, with only three units left for gain on the end IS definition like a mother fucker for actives, (check screen shot attached)

You know how hard it is to capture this beast? I am not gonna go on about low end and blah blah, just if you have actives, try the preset i mentioned.

Every preset is carefully captured so the EQ really makes it GROW, from rock, to classic metal to modern metal, TURN UP the chorus presets to see how KILLER the _01 can sound , not down i said up on depth and blah..it makes this come out like an arena on my stereo mission FRFR

okay i gotta do more testing over the weekend and will report presets

ITS LEADING (NUMBER ONE ) ON THE TOP 5 MAN
    SORRY ITS TRUE Ivan must have really put in an effort in this man all i can say so far

Ash

• ITS LEADING (NUMBER ONE ) ON THE TOP 5 MAN
    SORRY ITS TRUE Ivan must have really put in an effort in this man all i can say so far

Nice, I think I've also marked this as a favorite after first go-through :) Which microphone combination is this? Had a hard time remembering the profiles because of the repeating profile names... I'm thinking about renaming them ;)

• Hey brother, okay its say mic combo 57/414 (Dave Mustain cab)
    Does that help?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I am gonna listen to your taste too man! :)
    More testing to come brother
    looks like with Ivan we are all one consciousness :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hey Ash, what channel is it?

• Ok, it's time for some XTREME METAL demo. This Boogie is very versatile amp. Listen what it can do in lower tunings.

ESP Horizon with EMG 57 straight to Kemper.
    No processing on guitars. No LP-HP filtering, nothing! Only Limiter on master channel.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

:evil:

• The bad thing about the beer channel is although every thing sounds good , you play like shit :D
    Okay sorry guys its the CRUNCH Chanel _01 , still gotta do the Gibson and /Strat and 9 string.

Ash

• Did some bars with the pack... played with my Tokai Les Paul (BKP Cold sweat Humbucker) but with older strings on it

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by Navar ().

• Did some bars with the pack... played with my Tokai Les Paul (BKP Cold sweat Humbucker) but with older strings on it

It sounds really really FAT man! Is this your song?
    btw. Only 1 profile? Double tracked?

• Dream Theater anyone?

• External Content soundcloud.com

just picking one at random really haven't had time to play through much of this pack yet, but no duds, lots of studs.

• It sounds really really FAT man! Is this your song?btw. Only 1 profile? Double tracked?

Thanks man :) that's just one profile, one of the Mustaine Cab one, I think it's the one Ash mentioned above. Only double tracked and nothing eqed or anything else except of the master channel limiter at the end.
    It's some more or less random riffing taken out of some work in progress stuff for my band. :)
    I played them also during rehearsal today, works also good with some high end roll of at higher volumes. :)