[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• One more day left to get the whole pack of Mr.525 including 22 DI profiles of the entire amp for 20€. Only DI pack will cost 6€, 24h from now.
    Mr.525 is Seeking to recreate the sound of Mesa/Boogie Mark 5:25.

Fender Stratocaster demo

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Gibson Les Paul Custom demo

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Classic Metal demo in a mix

Xtreme Metal demo in a rough mix

Dream Theater demo in a rough mix

• Sounds great! So, no processing at all??? 8o

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth" :D

• I bit and bought :)
    Looking forward to trying them out, Ivan!

• Here a preview of ORANGE and ENGL cab. Update will be done in a few days.

Have a nice day everyone!

• I'd be more interested if the order was reversed, but yet :)

I might release both packs at the same time. Just because I was to busy making Boogie mk5 pack.

P.S. I decided to keep the DI profiles of Boogie mk5:25 in the full pack for the same price!

Please buy this pack I need money for karate lessons to get revenge to ninjas that killed my dog. ^^

Cheers!

• The best revenge is to be happy, Daniel San. ;) (Channeling Kesuke Miyagi - Mr. Miyagi)

You've earned much respect from we forum members, and putting your energy into Profiling for us is appreciated and not a waste of, well, energy, as it would be for those fxxxers.

That's terrible man. Folks who can do that stuff, well, one's best-off leaving as much space between them and one's self as possible, IMHO.

• The best revenge is to be happy, Daniel San. ;) (Channeling Kesuke Miyagi - Mr. Miyagi)

You've earned much respect from we forum members, and putting your energy into Profiling for us is appreciated and not a waste of, well, energy, as it would be for those fxxxers.

That's terrible man. Folks who can do that stuff, well, one's best-off leaving as much space between them and one's self, IMHO.

@Monkey_Man was kidding of course :D

Always nice to hear that people appreviate your work! Thank you for that!

P.S. I was planning to ask you guys public regarding Bogner Uberschall and Friedman BE100 packs. What would you rather want? Big packs like I did with Dual Rectifier.Marshall JVM and Boogie mk4:25 or something in smaller packages for less €? Something around 24-30 profiles in total?

Would like your opinion guys on this one! Help me out! :)

• Once more:
    I was planning to ask you guys public regarding Bogner Uberschall and Friedman BE100 packs. What would you rather want? Big packs like I did with Dual Rectifier, Marshall JVM and Boogie mk4:25 or something in smaller packages for less €? Something around 24-30 profiles in total?

• Once more:
    I was planning to ask you guys public regarding Bogner Uberschall and Friedman BE100 packs. What would you rather want? Big packs like I did with Dual Rectifier, Marshall JVM and Boogie mk4:25 or something in smaller packages for less €? Something around 24-30 profiles in total?As there are so many different profiles of one amp I think it´s better to have smaller packs

As therer are so many different profiles of the same amp outside I prefer smaller packs for less money.
    It´s much easier and more comfortable to get an overview about the pack, to check them out, to find favourites and get an imagination how and where to use them.
    I like guidos concept very much: Only the best profiles (of his own taste) for a small amount of money- so it´s always easy to pull the trigger.
    I also like choptones concept: Different Packs of the same amp...big one, ready to us ones and so one...
    just my 2 cents ;)

• Ivan still going through presets and will post them soon.
    Brother, i would NOT CHANGE a thing, and do smaller packs only via request.

You go through amps tirelessly man and achieve the TOP5 best RANGE.
    Man, please please please, do all the new packs like you have done previous

Okay if customers want some of this smaller packs then, cool :)
    BUT...MOST OF US, ill bet beer (i only do this when i KNOW i win lol)
    Want the RANGE and diversity we are used too.

It would kill me not to get a normal pack from you brother.
    Just my 2 cents.

Doing the gibson and Strat now for test presets 9 string after that.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Yeah bro, with Ivan its always gonna be "mi casa es su casa" 8o:thumbup:
    (my home is your home )

He RULES

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• <3

Yeah bro, with Ivan its always gonna be "mi casa es su casa" 8o:thumbup:
    (my home is your home )

He RULES

Ash

No no, you and all the guys rules because you keep supporting all of us folks making profiles!!! If you were not there we would not exist at first place! So thank you all!