[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• that packs some serious grunt! I wil love playing with these profiles sometime in 2020!

haha I manage to make 3 or 4profiles per day. Usually delete 1or 2next day. It is slow but I have to enjoy it too. :P

Here's a short preview of the Blue channel. Brown aka Van Halen modern sound.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• haha I manage to make 3 or 4profiles per day. Usually delete 1or 2next day. It is slow but I have to enjoy it too. :P
    Here's a short preview of the Blue channel. Brown aka Van Halen modern sound.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Always worth the wait Ivan. I recommend not giving release dates this time around though. Maybe just progress reports like this one, to avoid more of this....

• And here's a short metal demo clip I've put together.
    Again NO BASS guitar only limiter on master buss.
    One more cabinet and the pack is ready!
    This is definitely a way better amp version than with 6L6 tubes.

The Green channel is FINALLY 100% clean. Typical Fenderish clean.
    The Blue channel is pure Van Halen Brown sound. For those who likes Eddie's sound this channel is made in heaven! From old school to modern Eddie's sound.
    The Red channel is a beast. Nothing more to say.

• A W E S O M E man!!! Super tight! Is it the Mesa cab? 8o

• ATTENTION: Metal tone! EVH 5150 III S EL34 on a Red ch. Mesa Rectifier OS cab. sm57/beyerdynamic m160/sennheiser MD421 mics into UAD Solo 610 mic preamp.

Release date: Aug 31.08.2017

• Any dates planned for the upcoming Merged BE profiles ?

Would it not be a good idea to take direct profiles that match the studio settings? That way we customers could make their own merged profiles and save you a job!

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Interesting idea but I'm sure that 99.9% of users would like that to be done right in the box.

I guess I was hoping that I would be able to use any of the studio profiles as a merged for live use.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• I guess I was hoping that I would be able to use any of the studio profiles as a merged for live use.

I don't remember amp settings for those 26 profiles in the pack. But this next batch of 15 will be merged.
    It's very time consuming for me in this case to make merged profiles, just because I make a big number covering the whole amp + cabs + all kinds of mic combinations.
    But I see that the people are satisfaid with 15-20 merged profiles per pack, with mostly 1-2 cabs and 57 or 57/421 mic combo.