[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• F..it, i pledge 100 EUROS to Ivan to make the SLO 100 pack WHEN EVER HE WANTS (no pressure) i donate this to his pay pal to the kemper community for Christmas in December :rolleyes::love:
    my present to you and Ivan...

this MOFO is the bad ass of TONE
    what???? :P

love him man, only when your loved are you truly free
    yeah man i said it IVAN is the shite
    and skitany :D^^
    and FUCK hair metal :D8o<X:rolleyes:
    i do it because i love you guys that all OK :thumbup:
    What??? :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Just ordered the 800. Haven't tried any test profiles yet, but with all the good words from folks, I hit the go button. Can't wait to fire them up :thumbup:

It's a good pack. I didn't keep any of the high gain profiles because there's just too much of a "wah" sound and fizz for my tastes (though the Stiletto cab profiles were much more palatable). This pack really shines in the low and mid gain with the Marshall cab, which is the tone I'm looking for in a JCM 800. They're really good.

• Great sentiment, Ash.

You know, if you work hard-enough at it, I bet you could dispense with words altogether when posting and just use emoticons.

Er... :D

• Man I don't know why I didn't get this pack sooner...tnx for the discount :thumbup:

No problemo! Enjoy!

Ash man, what can I say after all this...you made me speachless...you're making me change my opinion regarding mankind haha.

Thanks a lot for your offer but I can not accept that. And If I ever make that pack you're getting it for free bro!

Really, if we were in a same town I would call you for a beer or two!!!

Thank you sir Ash! <3

Just ordered the 800. Haven't tried any test profiles yet, but with all the good words from folks, I hit the go button. Can't wait to fire them up :thumbup:

Thanks! Let me know what you think!

It's a good pack. I didn't keep any of the high gain profiles because there's just too much of a "wah" sound and fizz for my tastes (though the Stiletto cab profiles were much more palatable). This pack really shines in the low and mid gain with the Marshall cab, which is the tone I'm looking for in a JCM 800. They're really good.

Now I'm really really glad you dig the pack! I think There's something for everyone in it.
    Thank you for an honest review! \m/

• thank you so much , if you ever need the help you just PM me, maybe at Christmas i sneak it into your pay pal any way, and you dont need to do the amp OK i am just great full that such nice guys exist man and my Serb Van halen stikany :P:D (check his pack too god dam it plus his lead AND cops man) you guys are great OK and do good work

Gratitude is good for you :)
    and thats what i have for you guys

You and Stikany HAVE this customer here for life
    :thumbup:

All Respect
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• <3

• I extended the sale for British 800 for another 12h!

For those who don't like to read previous pages -> 50% off. Code:800. Only 5€.

Link below.

British 800

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers!