[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• \m/

HW code woked. Thanks!

I bought the only 2 missing packs Uber and Stealth - now I am right up again :thumbup: ...
    ... waiting for the update of Stealth (maybe with power amp only profile :whistling: ) and VH4 pack

Thanks man. I'll see what I can do about that one.

Discount is cool.

Btw, do you guys wanna hear "scarified" using Cili's Friedman profiles? :) (just asking, maybe you do not!)

Which are also super good, apart from the jcm.. Real stuff.

I know I wanna hear! 8o

Hello Cili!!

Where’s Diezel???

I’m waiting for JH Tone anxiously....

Hey Alebas, still in the making. Diezel pack gonna be one of my best packs ever. Need proper time to make it awesome!

Can we buy the Diezel at the sale as a pre-release?

Tbh, I'm not for that pre-sale thing cause I don't know when the pack exactly will be ready. :wacko:

• finally got on EVH EL34 pack - insanely good. every profile a keeper. I just ran through the whole pack, and it would be very hard to pick even the 5 best profiles. So many keepers.

Wait until you hear the update with EVH 4x12 cab :D

Btw, only couple of hours left until the Halloween sale is over!
    25% off and the code is:HW

• Yup so much metal EVH rigs out there, i had no idea this amp is a such a great rock god until seeing these

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Evh (well I'm veering off into Peavey 5150) was co-designed (not really designed but ok) by Eddie van halen. It just had a tight low end and much gain so metal guys came in. Some metal tones are cool with it, but then the way people started dialing it in, micing it, it became a big nope for me (the end result). Everything same tone, over gained, ect ect, nope.

So I'll wait to see what cililab comes up with :)

Edited 2 times, last by Dimi84 ().

• I heard he ripped off soldanos circuit :whistling:
    And mr soldano said this but who cares eh :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• I will be available for the next 5 days for making a few custom profiles for 2 or 3 people.

You can choose from these amps:

• Diezel VH4
    • Friedman PT20
    • EVH 5153 EL34 100W
    • Mesa Boogie mk4
    • Marshall JCM 800
    • Marshall JMP Super Lead 100W
    • Mesa Boogie Roadstar
    • Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier

From these cabs:

• Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12
    • Mesa Boogie OS 4x12
    • EVH 5153 4x12
    • Marshall 1960B 4x12
    • Marshall AHW 1960 4x12
    • Bogner Uberkab 4x12
    • Orange PPC412
    • ENGL Pro 4x12

From these mics:

• Neumann U87
    • Beyerdynamic m160
    • Heil Pr20
    • Sm57
    • Sennheiser 421
    • AKG C414
    • AudioTechnica 4047

Two preamps:

• Neve 1037
    • UAD Solo 610

What do you get?

One clean (DI, studio&merged profile)
    One crunchy (DI, studio&merged profile)
    One medium gain (DI, studio&merged profile)
    One high gain (DI, studio&merged profile)

Those profiles would be available only for those who buy it!

A DI signal from your guitar/guitars would be necessary.

Anyone interested PM here.

Cheers!

• as you typically may now, I like to drop a clip of whatever I just bought...no matter how rushed and terrible. However, my editing skillz are getting better. ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CiliLab's profile of the Blue Channel of an EVH Stealth with EL34's. Killer tone. KILLARRRRR

• as you typically may now, I like to drop a clip of whatever I just bought...no matter how rushed and terrible. However, my editing skillz are getting better. ;)

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

CiliLab's profile of the Blue Channel of an EVH Stealth with EL34's. Killer tone. KILLARRRRR

What cab?

• The update for EVH 5153 EL34 Kemper pack has been released!
    Added EVH Signature Cab 4x12 loaded with Eddie Van Halen Celestion Signature speakers.
    8 Merged & 5 Direct Amp Profiles.
    Check your emails!

Cheers!

Thanks, i will check them out.

Just a suggestion...until Kemper team put an indication on screen so we could know what kind of profile it is, you could put an S for studio, D for direct amp and M for merged profiles in your profiles' filename. For direct amp profiles isn't so necessary because cab is off, but it is for merged imho.

Edited once, last by Mike K ().

• The update for EVH 5153 EL34 Kemper pack has been released!
    Added EVH Signature Cab 4x12 loaded with Eddie Van Halen Celestion Signature speakers.
    8 Merged & 5 Direct Amp Profiles.
    Check your emails!

Cheers!

Awesome Ivan!

I’ll test today!!

Pls, release the kraken (Diezel vh4) hahahahaha.

Cheers

• sound weird the merged ones, could be just me today ... cab sounds dull and extremely low
    direct sounds massive
    thanks for the update

No problem!
    It might be you :) 'cause I tried it with the DI's from other sellers and it sounds great! So...let's see what is the problem on your side. And by "low" you mean low volume?

Cheers!