[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Got the 410 update, really appreciate it - I hope I’m on the loyal customer lists for the FREE Diezel Vh4... :thumbup:

No problem. Check your PM.

Got the 410 update too. I can't wait to try them out.

Check your PM.

Thanks for the update. This JVM 410 is really good! Like it with the DM-Cab.

Glad you like it man!

Really like the JVM updates Ivan. Some great rock tones in there.

Did you roll the VH4 profiles out?

Thanks! Check your PM!

• That sounds great!

• Today, I was recording a local metal band and they wanted to use my 5153 Stealth EL34 Kemper profile. The profile was so perfect for their song! Very tight!
    The name of the profile is: EVH 5150 III S EL34-32 and those who bought the pack, already have it!

Here's my short riffing just to hear the sound. ESP Horizon loaded with EMG 57 straight into Kemper!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Managed to finally get to try out the packs I bought.

Dual Rectifier - Amazing(after lowering the bass for most profiles, as dual recs are crazy on the low end)
    JVM - Amazing
    Mark V - Amazing
    5150 II - Amazing
    5150 III Stealth - Amazing

Probably my favourite thing so far after a little play time is to take the Mustaine cab from the dual rec pack and use it on the 5150 III profiles.

Great packs, and no doubt I will be purchasing more from you in the future :thumbup:

• My pleasure! ^^

• Hi!

Today I have a new Kemper pack available in the store.

Buy DIZL V4 Kemper Pack

Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    German amp ,this pack is based on Diezel VH4 amp with James Hetfield's settings!
    This DOES NOT mean that I used EQ match process to get the SAME tones like on the album, on the contrary I wanted to make pure gtr Hetfield sound like he would use these days with his Diezel VH4 amp.
    I didn't use Overdrive to boost the amp, so the profiles are made with pure amp's gain.
    The profiles are somewhere in the MID Gain territory, so if you want more brutal sound you can turn on the Tube screamer from Kemper or wait for the update in the middle of january for more modern type of sound.

The first batch has 36 studio profiles and 7 Direct Amp Profiles [which will come as an update on this friday 08.12.2017] in total.
    From Clean, Crunch to High Gain. All 4 channels are covered.
    Few profiles are made with two blended Mesa Boogie cabs for a different flavor.
    Second batch of 10 profiles will be oriented towards Modern metal sound.

Cabinets:
    *Mesa Boogie Stiletto - 4x12
    *Mesa Boogie Rectifier OS- 4x12
    *Marshall AHW - 4x12
    *Orange PPC412 - 4x12
    *Marshall 1960B - 4x12

Mics:
    *Neumann U87
    *Shure SM57
    *Sennheiser MD421
    *Heil PR20
    *Sennheiser E906

Preamps:
    *Neve 1037
    *UAD Solo 610

Here's a few demos until I finish new ones.

Metallica riffs, only guitars!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

In the mix

External Content www.youtube.com

Cheers!

• Looking forward to this pack. I have never been bowled over by Diezel amps. The inherent Diezel sound just wasn't for me...until I tried the customer appreciation profile from Cili. It is amazing and I will be buying this pack straightaway!

• Looking forward to this pack. I have never been bowled over by Diezel amps. The inherent Diezel sound just wasn't for me...until I tried the customer appreciation profile from Cili. It is amazing and I will be buying this pack straightaway!

Thanks @gibson5413 but don't hurry yet :) I'll be posting more demos this week! So,for everyone out there, just let it sleep over a bit, maybe you won't like what you hear in the morning! :)

Cheers!

• I look forward to playing this MORE than seeing my new Girl Friend, Ivan what have you done to us?
    hahaha!! :D<3 SOLD :!: Channel 3 sounds PERFECT man :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• No chance, I have just bagged this pack, and going to chug through my Metallica riff repertoire and throw a few shapes with my Les Paul slung low.

Don't forget to let me know what you think!

If you capture the tone from their latest album you've got a deal!

I can try. But honestly, the gtr soung on it's own is very VERY fizzy. Just hear that intro part of the song Atlas Rise around 0:24. But it fits perfect in the mix. I'm 100% sure that people would hate that profile saying it's fizzy, trebly etc etc...

I look forward to playing this MORE than seeing my new Girl Friend, Ivan what have you done to us?
    hahaha!! :D<3 SOLD :!: Channel 3 sounds PERFECT man :)

Ash

haha...thanks Ash!