[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Here's a demo of Mr.King pack with 1960 cab.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Dam it Ivan so many packs are released at once lol..we are all gonna be broke, i know which pack i am going to get first :whistling::thumbup: You got me with the Judas Priest at the end. GREAT man , always great!.

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Guys /Dave @d7mcfc This King pack is special. Go straight to 07's Marshall 1960AHW CAB, absolute killer clarity on the high strings too with faster thrashy riffs, i like the Marshall 1960AHW 05's too, good for post metal and some modern thrash.
    This is not just another Ivan pack man.

lots of flavor for fast and thrash here, some of the ozzie stuff i was playing sounded more heavy same as the priest stuff. :D
    Again Ivan delivers and surprises, guys remember Ivan cant promo his stuff well if any one can post some clips please do :)

i dont have an interface yet , i know i am saving up dont fret. :). Ivan that 07's Marshall 1960AHW CAB is my sound man, (active seymore butts Loomis 7 string)..You are the King brother :rolleyes::thumbup:

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• New Rock/Metal pack is available.

Trying to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    American amp ,this profile is based on EVH 5150 II 6L6 50 W amp.

The packs has 20 merged profiles & 20 direct amp profiles for live use.

Buy here - 153 6L6 50W

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Take care!

• One of the tightest amp I have played...

• Thanks for the punch in the face :thumbup: . Gonna check out the new pack asap ;)
    Keep them coming please brother , sounds very promising, still getting gems out off the KK JCM pack.

Ash

• Don't know yet. The only way is to buy it (which is not going to happen atm) or rent it for 200€ per day.... but it's impossible to profile it for 2 even 4 days...so...

But Butterslax is coming soon! :)

I can't wait for your take on the Butterslax!! Keep up the great work Cili! One of your Mark 5:25 profiles is one of my all time favorites!

• I agree my friends, Ivans Mark 5:25 is in the TOP 5, if you own all the Mark packs i think you will find that you come back to this one, (Rock /Metal and Leads) Picked up the new 5150 50 watt brother for support!! :)

Ash

• Hi @Cili

In James Hetfield test (

)
    Do you have the profile that you use in each music??

BEST!!
    Ale

• Hi Guys!

Here's the list of available amps:

• Mr.Taco (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman Pink Taco 20) - To be released
    • Mr.5153 EL34 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III S EL34)
    • Mr.RoadStar (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa Boogie Roadster) - To be released
    • Mr.Dizl (Tried to replicate the sound of Diezel VH4)
    • Mr.Fred-Man BE 100 (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman BE100)
    • Mr.Uber (Tried to replicate the sound of Bogner Uberschall)
    • Mr.650+ (Tried to replicate the sound of Peavey 6505+)
    • Mr.Satriani (Tried to replicate the sound of Peavey JSX-Joe Satriani model) - To be released
    • Mr.Decatone (Tried to replicate the sound of Soldano Decatone) - To be released
    • Mr.Kerry (Tried to replicate the sound of Marshall Kerry King Signature model) - To be released
    • Mr.Blade (Tried to replicate the sound of Hughes & Kettner Switchblade) - To be released
    • Mr.Statesman (Tried to replicate the sound of Hughes & Kettner Statesman 50W) - To be released
    • Mr.5:25 (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa/Boogie Mark 5:25)
    • Mr.Plexi (Tried to replicate the sound of Marshall Plexi '69) - To be released
    • Mr.Hot 50 (Tried to replicate the sound of Soldano Hot rod 50) - To be released
    • Mr.5153 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III ) - To be released
    • Mr.Ecstasy (Tried to replicate the sound of Bogner Ecstasy 100B) - To be released
    • Mr.LoneStar (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa/Boogie LoneStar Special)
    • Mr.JVM (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JVM 410)
    • Mr.Orange (Tried to replicate the sound of a Orange OR120 '74) - To be released
    • Mr.Dual EL34 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier)
    • Mr.Bugi Mark 4 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Mk 4)
    • Mr.Piwi 6543+ (Tried to replicate the sound of a Peavey 6534+)
    • Mr.Danger 120 (Tried to replicate the sound of a ENGL Savage 120)
    • Mr.Piwi x150 II (Tried to replicate the sound of a Peavey 5150 II)
    • Mr.Single Rector (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Single Rector)
    • Mr.British Amp (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JMP)
    • Mr.British 800 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JCM 800)
    • Mr.Hero Kattner DuoTone (Tried to replicate the sound of a Hughes & Kettner DuoTone)
    • Mr.Grind Master 36 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Hughes & Kettner Grandmeister 36)
    • Mr.Vokser AC30 (Tried to replicate the sound of a VOX AC30)
    • Mr.Viktory 211 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Victoria 2110)
    • Mr.Vokser Hairyage 15 (Tried to replicate the sound of a VOX Heritage 15)
    • Mrs.Ferdina On A Hot Road 3 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Fender Hot Rod 3)
    • Mr.BassGuy 4 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Ampeg SVT 4 Pro)

Cheers!

Hi, can you update? (KK + 5153 + HOT50 done!)
    Can't wait for Bogner Ecstacy: when?? :)
    Love Statesman too...
    Thanks and good job!!