[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Hi Guys!

Here's the list of some available amp packs minus some that are discontinued and no longer for sale.

• Burrito (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman Pink Taco 20) - To be released
    • 5153 EL34 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III S EL34)
    • 5153 Stealth 6L6 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III S EL34)
    • Dizl v4(Tried to replicate the sound of Diezel VH4)
    • Herbi mk1 (Tried to replicate the sound of Diezel Herbert mk1)
    • Fireman BE 100 v 2.0 (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman BE100)
    • Fireman Bunt 50 (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman RUNT 50)
    • Fireman Buttersex (Tried to replicate the sound of Friedman Butterslax)
    • 650+ (Tried to replicate the sound of Peavey 6505+)
    • 650 (Tried to replicate the sound of Peavey 6505)
    • Kerry (Tried to replicate the sound of Marshall Kerry King Signature model)
    • 5:25 (Tried to replicate the sound of Mesa/Boogie Mark 5:25)
    • Hot 50 (Tried to replicate the sound of Soldano Hot Rod 50)
    • 5153 (Tried to replicate the sound of EVH 5150 III 50w)
    • XTC (Tried to replicate the sound of Bogner Ecstasy 100B)
    • JVM (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JVM 410)
    • Dual EL34 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier)
    • Bugi Mark 4 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Mesa Boogie Mk 4)
    • Piwi x150 II (Tried to replicate the sound of a Peavey 5150 II)
    • British Amp (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JMP)
    • British 800 (Tried to replicate the sound of a Marshall JCM 800)

Cheers!

• External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Glad to see you got it sorted :thumbup:

Thanks man! :)

Some of the best. Happy day and great to see you back! Plans to make any new packs?

I have one finished before I had to close the store it's based on HK GrandMeister 36.

Just bought two packs!

Thanks for purchasing Tom! I hope you like them and find some usage of them!

Glad you sorted your things out!

Thanks! :)

• Playthrough of Mr. PiwiMan x152 Kemper pack that is based on a legendary Peavey 5150 II amp.

http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…m/product/mr-piwiman-x152

• A profile from my Mr.British 800 Kemper pack!
    A clip taken from the band Agonize -ep The Fever I mixed & Produced in 2009!

• Profiles from my Mr.British AMP Kemper pack!

External Content www.youtube.com

Direct link to the pack!
    http://cililabkpaprofiles.bigc…om/product/mr-british-amp

• HALLOWEEN SALE use code HALLOWEEN for 50% off

• External Content www.youtube.com

• fyi, i think there's a typo on the site. For the Mr. Vokser 300 pack, it says:
    "Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    British amp ,this pack is based on VOX Heritage 15."

which is the same as the Mr. Vokser Hairyage 15 pack. Pretty sure the 300 pack seeks to recreate the sound of the Vox AC-30, right?

• fyi, i think there's a typo on the site. For the Mr. Vokser 300 pack, it says:
    "Seeking to recreate the sound of the famous & legendary
    British amp ,this pack is based on VOX Heritage 15."

which is the same as the Mr. Vokser Hairyage 15 pack. Pretty sure the 300 pack seeks to recreate the sound of the Vox AC-30, right?

Yes! My bad. Thanks for that man!

• A little bit of thrash/speed metal with my profiles!

External Content www.youtube.com

• Just bought the Mark IV and now I'm hungering for another! The quality is top notch! Haven't made it all the way through as I'm getting bogged down in each profile. :)

Anyone have recommendations on these packs to get another?

Also, the info is very sparse on the mark IV sheet, what is the cabinet and mics used please? Any info can you pm me?

edit: WOW THESE ARE INCREDIBLE!

Edited once, last by oozish ().

• Thank you a lot, I'm glad you like them!

The cabinets were based on Mesa Boogie MK4 2x12 V30 & Mesa Boogie Stiletto 4x12 V30.
    Mics were based on SM57,Sennheiser 421 and E906.