[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Many thx Bob, this is ehat I expected. Nearly my settings when I tried it, also squash. Drive and tone is a surprise because you have written no drive. These two give a little more thickness. Again, thx for sharing. Cool sound snd playing mate!

• Thanks, @Cili! I appreciate the compliment!

I'm using your 02.Plexi GIBS 1960V profile. I didn't make any tweaks to the core profile, but added a compressor and Green Scream (with almost no drive) to the front for some added compression.

@bobmccune perfect sound, really! But as we all know there's a lot of the tone coming from the player so... :)

@Eltzejupp he wrote "Green Scream (with almost no drive) "

• Announcing new Kemper pack based on Bogner Helios 100W coming in July.
    This is still a current work in progress. My goal is to profile the whole amp with every mode, with 3 gain stages, break up, mid gain & high gain.
    Here's some rock & roll riffing with Plex & Hot channels all in '80 mode preview!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Okay...this is one I was hoping you would profile!! I seriously cannot wait for this one!!!

• @gibson5413 Yeah me too :) I already knew this But I gotta admit that, these guys behind boutique amps like this one for example, are pure geniuses!!! This Helios 100W is one of the most versatile amps I have tried so far, honestly!
    I mean, the eq is so balanced, the amp, sound awesome with all the knobs even on 12 o clock. I like the way that there's a plex input and a hot input for a variety of sound. Both input has '70 and '80 mode. It's insane :) So far one of my favorite amp so far beside Friedman BE 100 and few others...

I'll try to capture the whole amp with 3 or 4 cabs this time.Don't have a lot of time btw, so wish me luck! :)

• @Antipodes thank you!

Here's another one preview from the today's session.

Just a random riffing to test the profiles. Plex '80 and Plex '70 modes.

• Here's another preview demo before the release.

Profiles used from the pack goes in this order:

01.BH 100 -1960 L Merged
    02.BH 100 -R Merged OS
    03.BH 100 -C Merged OS
    04.BH 100 -T Merged OD 808
    05.BH 100 -1960 K Merged
    06.BH 100 -1960 X Merged

Also, this time I' have written all the settings of the amp for the Direct Amp Profiles so you can have a better picture of the amp. It will come as a PDF file.

• Hot damn....take my money!!!

• @gibson5413 :saint: The pack should be ready in 2 days from now! Working on a few demos for a release. Clean, crunch & heavy profiles are in the pack. So, awesome for blues, classic rock & heavy metal style. This time 33 DI profiles with all settings in a pdf file and 50 merged profiles. So you can use these DI's for live use or with your favorite cabs. Take a look at the photo.

• Here's a quick and rough :) playtru of Boner Helos 100 Kemper profiles with Mesa OS cab. The next one is Marsha 1960V cab playtru.

External Content www.youtube.com

• The Boner Helos 100 Kemper pack [ Bogner Helios 100 ] is available from now.

Use the link below to go directly to the shop and listen all demos.

Introductory price for the next 3 days is 15€. On 6th of june it will go up to 20€.

Boner Helos 100

This packs has 50 merged & 33 DI profiles with all the settings in PDF format.

Two cabs.
    Marshall 1960V & Mesa Boogie OS.

Three mics.
    Sm57, HeilPr20 & Sennheiser e906.

Two mic preamps.
    Neve 1037 & UAD Solo 610.

As always you can use cabs from this pack with other di profiles you like or use the di profiles from the dedicated folder from this pack in conjunction with your cabs, with some small adjustments as usual.

Take care!

• Here's a cool video I made a few days ago comparing Bogner Helios 100w with Friedman BE 100.
    Same settings as close as possible, same cab, same mic and mic position through a Neve 1037 preamp.
    Might be interesting for someone to listen to.