[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• I just noticed that I have missed the last 3 packs - so I bought them today 8)

While waiting for Ivan sending me the new packs I found a KILLER profile in the Peavey 6534+ pack: CiliLab_6534+_17 rig with Randall cab is awesome :love:

• Ibot39 Yes, one of my tightest packs gor sure.

But as always all kudos goes to amp manufacturer and Kemper at first place.

I just try to make good sounding profiles/presets as best as I can, but I know other guys nailed it too with this amp imho.

Glad you like it btw, thank you.

• Here's a short sale for 30% off until the end of the February for Boqner Helios 100w Kemper pack.

Use code JDGKKD

Few examples below.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers.

• If you don't have it...go get it. The Helios pack is killer!!!

• Hi urpilus sorry for the delay, I was kinda off the grid for a while.

Unfortunately I don't know when I'll be able to get the XTC again.

But if I do I'll make an update for sure.

Regarding that, the price for the XTC pack, remains the same.

Still, gotta find some time and sort few profiles for a Hameron CCV 100 pack.

• Just a quick shout out to Cili. One of the cover bands I play in is a 80s metal group. Last night I used a profile from the Friedman BE100 pack (Dead Highway I can't recall the exact profile name). I used it the whole show with just the volume knob for cleans. I got so many compliments for my tone. I used my Atomic CLR for stage monitor and went straight to FOH. Have to admit...it sounded awesome!! Thanks Ivan!!

• Here's a few demos from some of my heavier packs.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Update 2 for Kemper Profiles based on EVH 5150 III Stealth EL34.

Damn that sounds way sick... I really like how your mixes are coming out these days, you’ve got something killer going on in the low end for sure... what’re you using for your bass chain?

What pickups was used here? Really brutal sound.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

How do we download the update? Thanks

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• Flash sale for Kemper profiles based on Friedman Butterslax amp for 50%.

Use code:HJSYLG

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be