[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• New Fireman Bunt 50W Kemper pack is available in the store.

Check the links below for demos and direct link to buy the pack.

Fireman Bunt 50W purchase.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Cheers.

• Hello to all of you,

I have a question. I received "Bunt 50" from CiliLab and i can't open it with the link in the E-Mail, as usual. My question is, is there another way to open it?

Thank you,

Radomir from Vienna

• Hello Rade ,

you should have recieved a second email with the pack attached to it in rar format.

You can open it with winrar or any other software that opens rar or zip format.

Please, let me know if you still didn't get the pack.

• For those who prefer heavy fat sound.

Here's a playthrough of all profiles from the Herbi mk1 pack, based on Diezel Herbert mk1 amp.

• Hello,

here's a Flash sale for Fireman Buttersex pack based on Friedman Butterslax on 24h sale for 60% off!

Use code:WQF5G7

And for Herbi mk1 pack based on Diezel Herbert for 50% off

use code:SY8839

Be sure to listen to demos first!

External Content youtu.be

External Content youtu.be

Have a nice weekend guys!

• Thanks man for the discount- just Ordered the Fireman Buttersex!!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• Here are some demos to listen to, until I release a new pack.

• Hi steinweiner ,

unfortunately I have no clue when I'll be able to finish that pack.

I've been having some constant "old" health problems lately, which prevents me to do anything in full atm.

And that bothers me a lot.

I think I have a couple of raw test profiles that maybe I can share here in a couple of days or so when I feel at least a bit better to sit properly.

But don't take my word for it.

Until I'm fully "fresh/recovered" better to not start anything.

Plus some other stuff around family etc etc...2019 for me is hell...

Anyway, I hope to finish it as soon as I can. :saint:

Best,

Ivan

• Oh man... Your health is more important than anything! Don't stress...relax...you've already put enough great sounding profiles out to the world for plenty of inspiration. God speed to get better!!!!