[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Mr. Brit AMP based on Marshall JMP MK II Super Lead 100W

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Based on Marshall JCM 800

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Check out this demo by @meambobbo using Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36 profiles.
    From clean to crunch and high gain.

External Content soundcloud.com

• Peavey 5150 II profiles.

• Hi Ivan/ALL
    Encase i am going nuts (would not be the first or last time)
    Is the JMP MK II/JVM pack on the home page???
    Really sorry if its there i cant find them both :|

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Ivan/ALL
    Encase i am going nuts (would not be the first or last time)
    Is the JMP MK II/JVM pack on the home page???
    Really sorry if its there i cant find them both :|

Ash

Hi Ash! Not at the moment but it will be in a couple of days!
    Mean time check this video clip from my upcoming Mesa Dual Rectifier with EL34 tubes profiles!

• Thanks for clarifying. I will definitely look into this. And I might just make a NEW Mesa Dual Rectifier pack. Do you have any other profiles from me?

EDIT: here's a DI profile from Mesa/Boogie MK IV please try it out and reply when you can.

Apologies for the delayed response. This DI profile also sounds quite light on the bass in my opinion.
    The same thing as with the Mr. Dual profiles. However with the Mr. Dual, the whole merged profile sounds well balanced, but the DI is too thin and the Cab is too bassy. Once again in my opinion.
    I have sometimes, when making a Merged profile, had similar phenomenon: the cab part sounds too bassy and hollow.
    Or did you cut the excessive bass from the amp? I think that applying high-pass EQ on the cabinet would work better so that the DI profile wouldn't be so thin.

• Check out this demo by @meambobbo using Hughes & Kettner GrandMeister 36 profiles.
    From clean to crunch and high gain.

Hello there i ordered that profile but still didnt get a download link...

• Apologies for the delayed response. This DI profile also sounds quite light on the bass in my opinion.
    The same thing as with the Mr. Dual profiles. However with the Mr. Dual, the whole merged profile sounds well balanced, but the DI is too thin and the Cab is too bassy. Once again in my opinion.
    I have sometimes, when making a Merged profile, had similar phenomenon: the cab part sounds too bassy and hollow.
    Or did you cut the excessive bass from the amp? I think that applying high-pass EQ on the cabinet would work better so that the DI profile wouldn't be so thin.

On a side note, I got to audition one of DI profiles from Cili's upcoming Dual Rec with EL34s, and it sounds good to me. Meaning it has got a "normal" amount of bass.

• Marshall cab from the '60s and Dual Rectifier with EL34 tubes.

Music Man JP Xl with Dimarzio Crunch lab in the bridge.

ESP Horizon EMG 81

• Test drive!

• Pack is coming along nicely!

External Content m.youtube.com