[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• It's not a profile, just a quick reamp of some random riffing I did a while ago, with an ESP Horizon loaded with Dimarzio Super Distortion in D tuning and Gibson Explorer Designer Series '84 loaded with Dirty Fingers in E tuning.

No boost pedal in front of the amp and it's tight enough at least for me. :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Damn if I ever swap out the pickups in my Horizon I will consider Super Distortion. Never heard clips before downtuned and pure metal like this. :thumbup:

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• I tried invader on my horizon...um, about 5 years ago or so but didn't like it at all. Actually was really dissapointed and sold that pickup as soon as possible. But for some it will work well. :)

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• It's not a profile, just a quick reamp of some random riffing I did a while ago, with an ESP Horizon loaded with Dimarzio Super Distortion in D tuning and Gibson Explorer Designer Series '84 loaded with Dirty Fingers in E tuning.

No boost pedal in front of the amp and it's tight enough at least for me. :)

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ivan!!!! CRUSHING tone!!!! PLEASE find a way to profile up this sound !!!!! Take my money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• steinweiner

Unfortunately I can't profile this one and also the one below on red channel, cause this was just me testing the amp before.

These are some old reamps I found on a hard drive. But when I find time to start making a pack it will be similar if not better.

Here's the Red channel.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Too bad!! Sounds similar to the EVH profiles I purchased, just a bit more "menacing and throaty"....

• I tried invader on my horizon...um, about 5 years ago or so but didn't like it at all. Actually was really dissapointed and sold that pickup as soon as possible. But for some it will work well. :)

I actually liked it more than SH4, SH5 and SH6.

But kept Dimarzio SD at the end.

I think James Hetfield used it on Master Of Puppets?

• "I think James Hetfield used it on Master Of Puppets?"

At 1:52

• "I think James Hetfield used it on Master Of Puppets?"

At 1:52

Right on, I knew I read/heard it somewhere before.

Have a DI of it with Metallica riff I think.

Definitely gonna reamp for a clip.

• Quick and last test with Schecter Hellraiser 7 string loaded with EMG's this time.

• I'll be releasing a new Kemper pack, Fireman Bunt 50, based on Friedman Runt 50W.

Here's a first clip with Marshall 1960V cab.

External Content soundcloud.com