[CiliLab] - Next pack is based on 5153 100W Stealth.

• New Fireman Bunt 50W Kemper pack is available in the store.

Check the links below for demos and direct link to buy the pack.

Fireman Bunt 50W purchase.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

In most cases, Soundcloud uses a bandwidth of only 128 kbps. As a result, what you hear isn't free of artefacts, especially the high end. For critical listening and also product comparison, please keep that in mind. Users who setup a comparison should use linear wave files and supply dropbox links.

Moderator Notice:

Cheers.

• Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab] - Fireman Bunt 50.” to “[CiliLab] - Fireman Bunt 50w pack is available.”.
  • Hello Rade ,

you should have recieved a second email with the pack attached to it in rar format.

You can open it with winrar or any other software that opens rar or zip format.

Please, let me know if you still didn't get the pack.

• For those who prefer heavy fat sound.

Here's a playthrough of all profiles from the Herbi mk1 pack, based on Diezel Herbert mk1 amp.

Moderator Notice:

• Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab] - Fireman Bunt 50w pack is available.” to “[CiliLab] - Flash sale. 50% & 60% for 2 packs.”.
  • Hello,

here's a Flash sale for Fireman Buttersex pack based on Friedman Butterslax on 24h sale for 60% off!

Use code:WQF5G7

And for Herbi mk1 pack based on Diezel Herbert for 50% off

use code:SY8839

Be sure to listen to demos first!

Moderator Notice:

Have a nice weekend guys!

• Cili

Changed the title of the thread from “[CiliLab] - Flash sale. 50% & 60% for 2 packs.” to “[CiliLab] - Next pack is based on 5153 100W Stealth.”.
  • Here are some demos to listen to, until I release a new pack.

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

Moderator Notice:

• Hi steinweiner ,

unfortunately I have no clue when I'll be able to finish that pack.

I've been having some constant "old" health problems lately, which prevents me to do anything in full atm.

And that bothers me a lot.

I think I have a couple of raw test profiles that maybe I can share here in a couple of days or so when I feel at least a bit better to sit properly.

But don't take my word for it.

Until I'm fully "fresh/recovered" better to not start anything.

Plus some other stuff around family etc etc...2019 for me is hell...

Anyway, I hope to finish it as soon as I can. :saint:

Best,

Ivan

• Oh man... Your health is more important than anything! Don't stress...relax...you've already put enough great sounding profiles out to the world for plenty of inspiration. God speed to get better!!!!