[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Haven't tried any of your profiles yet but I ordered the Hameron CV 100 today, haven't had time try it but really looking forward to it!

Thank you, for deciding to try some of them!

No magic or better than other great profile sellers from this forum.

But with a bit of a different flavor.

P.S. Just finished the whole pack.

So in a few days, hopefully friday, I'll make an official release with more profiles.

Cheers!

• No need to thank me tbh :)

I'm the one who should always say thanks to you guys!

Tomorrow is official release of Hameron CV 100 pack btw!

Stupid question here...I just purchased 3 profile packs (CV, Diezel Herb, EVH 5153)..Will you be sending a confirmation code for download, or do you actually "ship" something..?

• It's friday and the Hameron CV 100 pack based on Cameron CCV 100 awesome amp is finally available.

Thanks to EVERYONE who pre-ordered!

Check the link below for all the info at the store.

Hameron CV 100 pack

Here's the playthrough of the pack.

More demos next week!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Bye!

• That's really great! Glad you like those! :)

Just got the update cameron profiles... Holy freakin cow!!!! Just running the powerhead thru a recto 4x12 (turning off cab sim of course),..Just crushing!!!!!!!!!!!! ..yet still organic and musical...the string separation and clarity while still staying sweet without the ice-pick...amazing..I've been playing for hours on like 2 presets...so inspiring. Can't wait to do some direct recording. Anyone even on the fence for any of these, just do it. You get soooooo much bang for your buck, and the sounds are top notch pro-level, just awesome!!!

• Just got the update cameron profiles... Holy freakin cow!!!! Just running the powerhead thru a recto 4x12 (turning off cab sim of course),..Just crushing!!!!!!!!!!!! ..yet still organic and musical...the string separation and clarity while still staying sweet without the ice-pick...amazing..I've been playing for hours on like 2 presets...so inspiring. Can't wait to do some direct recording. Anyone even on the fence for any of these, just do it. You get soooooo much bang for your buck, and the sounds are top notch pro-level, just awesome!!!

Thank you for a nice comment!

But I'm just capturing the tones I like all the real magic part is in the Kemper itself!

And the Cameron CCV 100 amp ofc.

• A short clip with 1960V - 09 profile for the first clip and 3VH - 05 profile for the second one.

Only drums and 4 guitars. 2 left and 2 right.

External Content soundcloud.com

• I am pretty sure it applies to anything on the site. : ) Just bought the HBE pack for $16...Holy crap!!! Stupid amount of tones.

I have most of Ivan's profile packs, they are insanely good. Tried the code on the Cameron, it didn't work. Tried it on an old one I already have, and it worked. Not to worry, if this is the case.

• Dave, the CCV is killer wait till you test it, you wont worry about a few bucks ;). Prob not on sale as its a new pack :).

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.