[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Ivan! I was a former Kemper user, bought many of your packs, had to sell it due to back taxes : ( I was fortunate enough to now get another Powerhead..Still have your profiles, and now going to buy the Stealth 6L6 pack...and some of those IR's...Sound AWESOME and so inspiring!! Thank you than you thank you!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to you too!!!

And THANKS a lot for the support, eternally grateful! <3

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It is time for Christmas & New Year sales!

Use code:XMAS2020 for 40% off for every pack!

Direct link https://cililabkpaprofiles.bigcartel.com/

Also for guys who like IR's I have automatic 50% off for Friedman BE412 Cab Pack that's in 24bit WAV in 44.100hz, 48000hz & 96000hz.

So you can use it with your Kemper or any other tool that can import IR in WAV format.

Direct link https://toneaddictir.bigcartel.com/

The Holiday sale starts today and ends on January 7th.

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!

Ivan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Found an old video of Cameron CCV 100 amp.

Short testing before profiling session as I recall...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• EVH 5153 EL34 100W Kemper profiles playthrough!

External Content m.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Marsha Plexi profiles

• Few Demos of Marsha Plexi profiles

External Content soundcloud.com

• 3HV 153 Stealth 6L6 | Mesa OS 4x12 cab

External Content www.youtube.com

• ..Although I'm having trouble downloading and opening the file you sent me..I'm sure it is due to my lack of computer ability lol...I'm running Windows 10 PC..I dont remember having this issue on the last pack I bought...

hmmm...strange, 'cause if you managed to open the previous packs you shouldn't have any problem opening last one.

Just unpack RAR file as usual.

If you still have problem let me know.

• Kemper | Tone Addict IR | Friedman BE-412 Cab

External Content www.youtube.com

• Plexi sounds gorgeous! Im in ;)

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user

• One of my favorite profile packs.

Listen to Dizl V4 - James Hetfield Modern Amp Setting's.

• Another Kemper profiles based on Diezel VH4 amp.

• All of these tones sound great!... from 2:03 on is the ULTIMATE modern metal tone imho..Heavy & crushing, yet not ice picky...sounds so organic and chewy....I will buy these profiles just for that sound alone!!!