[CiliLab] - 40% off. Use code:564SVR

• But the real question is do you like the pack or not?

I LOVE it!
    What I like best, is the "feel" of your profiles. I know, I know this sounds "unscientific". But the profiles in this pack respond very fast and cut like a sharp knife! And some are so tight, that only @ashtweth could find the right and noble words :D

• Ivan, Mr.525 pack is awesome! Many great profiles for metal and rock. Really like the concept of making every profile on each channel. Also got your mk4 pack which is great!
    Gonna grab JVM pack tomorrow too!

"When there's no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth" :D

• Here's Mr.525 profiles used in a Death metal band from my country!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• My bad. Yes, there is info about channel and boosted or unboosted option in the profiles
    In the comments and channel sections of the JVM. Sorry, Ivan. I had not really examined the pack carrefully. Needing time...

Never too old for rock'n'roll

• Yep always look in he right hand side in RM..most of the channel info is there, so you might see 01 in many of the profiles but the channel and other info is always in RM on the right hand side. At first i thought it was the beer but it was just me :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Cili, just bought the jvm pack myself. I've been looking for a comprehensive set of profiles for the JVM, it's what I used prior to buying my KPA. I might not be able to download it right away, but very much looking forward to it.

It was the Crunch Red that I fell in love with when I had my first chance to play a jvm. The Clean Green and Orange also were great, and OD1 Red was my sick lead channel. Love that amp, thank you for offering these profiles!

• My bad. Yes, there is info about channel and boosted or unboosted option in the profiles
    In the comments and channel sections of the JVM. Sorry, Ivan. I had not really examined the pack carrefully. Needing time...

:thumbup:

Hi Cili, just bought the jvm pack myself. I've been looking for a comprehensive set of profiles for the JVM, it's what I used prior to buying my KPA. I might not be able to download it right away, but very much looking forward to it.

It was the Crunch Red that I fell in love with when I had my first chance to play a jvm. The Clean Green and Orange also were great, and OD1 Red was my sick lead channel. Love that amp, thank you for offering these profiles!

Awesome! Let me know what you yhink when you try it out. Thanks!

• Something interesting!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Recorded this version of my cover with one of Cill's amazing Mark V IIC+ profiles. Awesome tones brother!!

External Content soundcloud.com

• Recorded this version of my cover with one of Cill's amazing Mark V IIC+ profiles. Awesome tones brother!!

Sound sweet man! Thanks for posting! What profile and cab?

• I'm Guessing it was the Crunch channel _04 (look right in RM) :D
    There is also the IIc+, Xtreme, MRKIV _04
    all still sound killer ;)
    Thanks man!

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• :D

• Is it just me or has the Uber got more body and fullness than the Mark V ? (Mark V is still killer dot get me wrong)

Ash