Valve Theory Profiling - Single coil pack

• The humbucker pack is almost ready, and I will probably put in in my store next week, so it's the last days to get the single coil pack before I raise the price.

Humbucker pack will contain about 16 rigs with a good selection of cleans , crunches, drives, heavy and lead tones. each rig will have a selection a FXs that really match the context... more on this later :)

• HI !

I'm about releasing the humbucker pack (over the week-end) , and I will upgrade the price of the single pack at this time, so grab it while it's still at a low price.

I've some more demos to come , beta tester did also record some demos with it, they seem VERY pleased at the moment. I'll provide some reviews asap.

Here is my latest clip collection. I'll probably upgrade the demo pack with the latests rigs from the collection once they are validated by my beta team.

cheers,

Renaud

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hey guys

I got the chance to try this great little Humbucker pack. There's a lot of different tones in there, from beautiful cleans to fat lead sounds (not super high gain though,
    but that's fine with me).

There are 6 clean tones with different flavours. My favourite ones in there
    are the blues, jazz, and main cleans, but they all sound great and can be used
    for different applications.
    Here are a few samples I recorded with these clean tones. All samples were
    played with a cheap Les Paul copy (LTD 256) equipped with Di Marzio 36th
    PAF humbuckers. They also sound very good with my other guitars. I didn't tweak
    anything on these rigs and just adjusted the volumes to taste.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The distorted profiles are also very cool. I got a fat lead sound out of the Brit Lead profile.
    You can get everything from slight crunch to dirty drive to heavy rhythm distortion.
    I found the distorted tones a bit too dark for my taste so I just added a bit of treble and presence.
    Again here are some samples of the Brit Lead, Zep Crunch, Drive 70's and Heavy Brit profiles (same guitar, mostly bridge pickup):

All the profiles come with carefully chosen effects and dirt stomps.
    I tried the profiles with different HB equipped guitars, and they all worked very well.
    Overall, I think it’s a very good pack!
    Cheers
    Matt

• Another new demo tonite :) all profiles & bass are from the HB & SC pack