Where are the rigs located on my computer?

• Hey
    Can anyone tell me where all the rigs I have in Rig Manager can be found on my computer? (Windows 8) I want to save them on a different hard drive.

Also I've seen that we can make backups directly from Rig Manager; does that mean that if my computer crashes, all the rigs I have purchased and stored in RM can be found in the backup?

Thanks
    Matt

• Hey
    Can anyone tell me where all the rigs I have in Rig Manager can be found on my computer? (Windows 8) I want to save them on a different hard drive.

Also I've seen that we can make backups directly from Rig Manager; does that mean that if my computer crashes, all the rigs I have purchased and stored in RM can be found in the backup?

Thanks
    Matt

Your RigManager stores the Rigs database under common application data folder "c:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Kemper Amps\RigManager\Local Library\" - you cannot change this within RigManager - it's hardcoded there.

But you can move your whole AppData fodler to another location (meaning to different hard drive) - just right click on "c:\Users\username\AppData\Local" and choose "Properties" - then change to your desired location.

[Blocked Image: http://s15.postimg.org/6vmvsqpor/local1.jpg]

And yes - you can export your whole Local Library into one backup file and store in it safe place.