Passive - CLR wedge or cfr12 or xitone 12 wedge

• I believe he's not X)

You're right about the cab being active, I had forgotten it X)

Well, Matrix would be your friend then, their "FR" cabs are quite praised.

Anyway, here's a video of a live show where the RS is used with the Profiler (FB only) :)
    On that guy's profile there's a sequence of videos of the same concert (Queen tribute?) for other examples.

Edited 2 times, last by viabcroce ().

• HAHA no I wasn't, was I online yesterday? I had to read the posts again, tenitis in my left ring finger, got ALOT of drugs yesterday from the doc lol.

On a more serious note I'd also look at the Mission Gemini cabs I use if you can get them, more of a traditional cab but it may work for you. I tilt them at some venues where I'm 5ft or less from my amp but that's rare, most gigs I'm 10 feet out. FRFR's disperse wider than traditional guitar cabs so getting off center or closer to the amp doesn't change things as much. The Mission's also align the hi and lo driver dispersion angles to help even further. When I'm moving a lot on stage the tone is consistent.

• Mates you all provide such great advices. I am so glad I dropped my big Mesa I couldn't play home and moved to a KPA. The sounds are awesome and I did not yet end up with choosing my favorites not started tweaking. I think I will choose a passive CLR wedge, most advises end up there. Way above initial budget but indeed so important. Cheers all this community rocks.

• Mates you all provide such great advices. I am so glad I dropped my big Mesa I couldn't play home and moved to a KPA. The sounds are awesome and I did not yet end up with choosing my favorites not started tweaking. I think I will choose a passive CLR wedge, most advises end up there. Way above initial budget but indeed so important. Cheers all this community rocks.

I know the feeling man...it was the good people on these forums that actually sold me on the CLR. I kept thinking $800 for a wedge with a 12 inch speaker..lol come on. If they hadn't had the two week return policy I may not of done it but I had to check it out. It was killing me. It's an amazing compact cabinet. Very loud, loads of clarity and is just straight out bad ass. It's almost as if it were made for the Kemper by itself.

Edited 2 times, last by rone ().