NEW demo rigs from my Humbucker and single coil pack

• Hi !

I did just upload 2 demo rigs from my commercial collection on the rig exchange . ALL infos about the rigs are in this thread

Just check the rig manager for : these are only test rigs

ATM.SC.crunch
    ATM.HB.lead

EDIT : ATM.HB.lead.US.Djemass ADDED on the rig exchange

there is also another demo pack with 4 rigs here <<< The rigs from this pack are some of the actual ones fount in my packs

Enjoy !

• Thanks so much! This was a deal maker for you, as I was on the fence about getting your pack, but now I really want to try the clean one! I can hear the quality and you really did get something special here!

I'm not very familiar with some of the stomps you have electable (the Green scream of course_) but not so much the others; can you review how these stomps and how you perceive them complimenting the clean tone (eg. the recti shape for example? Tha'ts an overdrive but what does it do exactly and how do you see it used with a clean tone?) Any help is appreciated, in the meantime, I'm off to get that clean pack!

• hello, the FXes on the demo rigs are rather generic, the ones on the commercial packs are optimized to their context. I will develop more about this later.

thx for your your support, I've had lots of work to get the final SC pack up:)

The humbucker pack is promising.

• Hi mates, good news, the humbucker pack is NOW available on my store !!! check my signature.

the demo pack is now updated with actual rigs from my two packs.

A special lead tone crafted by Djemass from my lead.US is now available on the Rig exchange, some audio demos will soon be available.

check the rig exchange for : ATM.HB.lead.US.Djemass

the clean.blues available in the demo pack is featured in this clip :

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Enjoy !!!!

• Here is the rig from the rig exchange in action :dje on the leads, my music & profiles.

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• hi KD, killer demo !!!

This rig is really popular amongst the testers, for some reason : it's really boogie like, fluid, articulate and punchy. the AMT allows fender, marshall and boogie tones with the right settings.

Please send me your email in PM and I'll send you the drive.Scofield, from my commercial HB pack, it's really worth trying, I'm sure you'll adore this one too.

• Thanks for digging! :D Feel free to use the video if needed!

Yes this rig has some mojo/compression in the low midrange which makes it easy to play, and probably covers up for playing mistakes as well (to a certain extent - hehe!). Gives your runs a more even/fluid sound.

I would love to try (and possibly demo) the other rigs, and I am a big Sco fan. I couldn't figure out PMing here, could you please contact me through facebook?

https://www.facebook.com/kristofer.dahl