Studio monitor connection

• Was wondering if anyone has the kemper and a DAC connected to studio monitors? Id like to play music from my computer and my kemper thru them at the same time, i have a pair of JBL
    LSR4328 powered monitors, thanks for any advice

LSR4328Ppak

• Yep. I have both the Profiler and the PC sending signals to my audio card, which sends to the cabs :)
    An inexpensive solution would be to use two simple Y cables, to join one channel of the Profiler and one channel of the computer's audio out before they enter the active cabs. Of course you'll have to tweak the computer's volume from the app that's generating the sound (your media player for example).
    If you experience some round loop, make good use of the ground lifters on the back of the Profiler :)

• An even easier solution is to use a cable with a stereo 1/8" plug on one end and two mono 1/4" plugs on the other, connecting the headphone out on the computer to the return and auxiliary return on the KPA. Both signals will be mixed inside the KPA and sent to the monitors.

• This would imply having to turn the Profiler on even for just listening to music tho!

Which would then mean picking up a guitar... :D

I have a cheap little Behringer six channel mixer that I use for playing along with music at hours where loud music would constitute a public disturbance, two channels for the KPA, two go to a cable that plugs into either my computer or phone headphone jack, and two are run to my home theater (for playing along with DVDs).