FREE CUSTOM FOOTSWITCH CONTEST

• Posting this in a few different places, so if you see it more than once my apologies. I just want everyone to know about this.FYI, I'm still a profile purveyor or profile pimp or whatever you want to call it. Just expanding the empire a bit.

To celebrate the kickoff of my new business - WoodWizard - I'm giving away a Kemper compatible hand made Footswitch. You choose the wood, custom carved graphic (your band logo, your name, whatever) and I'll build it. More details on the switches here:

http://okwoodwizard.weebly.com…_Custom_footswitches.html

These switches will plug into either the back of a Kemper via 2 1/4" TRS cables, or your Kemper Remote. Currently you can assign each switch to do a number of things - from activating stomp sections to effects to tap tempo to tuner to.... there's a lot. Even if you have a remote, a switch like this is invaluable because it is a GLOBAL switch. These switches are incredibly useful and they match the spacing and height and profile of the Remote, so they work great for live too.

How do you enter? Any profiles purchased after the start of this contest - which is *now* and ends Sunday December 6th - get one entry per profile set purchased. If you buy a bundle you get credit for number of profile sets in the bundle, and if you buy a amp profile set like my Bogner Green, Blue and Red channel set - that's three entries. I'm thankful for my clients and what better time to show that thankfulness than with this giveaway in November?

Here's where you go to purchase my profiles if you can't see my signature below: http://petesprofiles.weebly.com/

I will ship your pedal worldwide, you are responsible for any taxes/tariffs/whatever that your country charges on items shipped to you. Winner will be randomly selected Sunday December 6th and will be notified immediately. Carved graphics are dependent on suitability for carving and I will work with the winner to transform the art into 'carve ready' CNC art.