How much are you spending on profiles?

• More than I should be. But way less then I used to spend on gear when I was using amps and cabinets. And I'm actually enjoying my tone for a change.

Husband, Father, Pajama Enthusiast

• I have not spent much! i bought a couple of profiles on soundside and some on Ampfactory.
    othervise i have found some good preinstalled profiles and some on the exchange server.. The problem on the exchange server is that you dont know who have good profiles oer even rigs that suites you and your style! the votingsystem is a joke!.. all i want is good ampmodelling set flat EQ without effekts! and i dont even understand why someone make 10 profiles of one amp with same cab and mic! finding EQ, sweetspots and right gain is verey induvidial out from what guitar and style you use

• I have all of Britt packs, so you can do the math. I also enjoy when new profilers make the scene, to just sort of see what's up...so I've checked out some new guys as well, and I'm glad I did since Cili (not new really) but his latest stuff like the Mark IV is fantastic, the best I've heard! I've also tried just about every other profiler such as The amp Factory (Yay!) Top Jimi, (most of) Guidorist, Stymphalian (?), TONEHAMMER, Petes and more.... etc.... so I'm sure I've spent more than you guys. However, my philosphy is that:

1. I love playing guitar and I love tones and I love auditioning tones
    2. I love playing with the Kemper and organizing tones and amps ``how cool is that??
    3. This is my MAIN hobby and joy
    4. Once you INVESTED in a piece of equipment like the Kemper you can enjoy all these different amps but only if you invest in quality profiles
    5. Read 1-4 again.

Some may debate that quality profiles can be found on the rig exchange, believe me I know there are some good ones out there. However, I've been just as thorough with the rig exchange profiles and I know for a fact most of them fail in comparison to a solid Britt profile for example; there just is no comparison. Rig exchange often sounds good when you audition them, but the second you A/B it with a similar amp from a well known profiler you'll discover why some profiles are not free! :) My advice is to wait for sales as they come around often and just take advantage of those.

Hope that helps as far as my situation goes. Cheers! :P

• About 150€ for Guidorists amp, sinmix producer bundle, deadlights mesa pack, top jimi and some others.
    I have in use: guidos, sinmix, and from the free ones: djemas, thumas, jevos 5150 and some marshalls and the evh profile from taf.

• I already have more profiles I ever need. I thought I could get all my dream amps with the Kemper, but this was not the case.
    Many profiles sound identical and I've paid for some, I was pretty disappointed. That's also the reason why I've stopped buying any furher commercial profiles.

Maybe, we already have the best we can get...

• Jet, I did not buy any.. I think, there are so many great profile on re, that there is no "need" for it.
    The problem is to find them...
    This would be a reason for me to buy some, if I get tired of searching...

• Spent hundreds of Euros and don't regret one cent because still I spent much less on profiles than I would have to pay for ONE of the real amps I got profiles of. Currently I'm also a bit slowed down on buying new profiles, to be honest. I have many many many. But I do know exactly which profiles I would buy in an instant once they are available. So I'm not yet completely "out of business", hehe.

• I just got my KPA so I haven't bought any yet. Hope for a Black Friday Super pack deal or two and then I may pull the trigger!

If you use FRFR the benefit of a merged profile is that the cabinet is totally separated in the profile.

For my edification only... ;) Kemper/Axe-FX III/ Quad Cortex user