Quality Kids size electric guitar

• For quite some time, I have been looking for a quality electric guitar, kids size.

My problem is that all I could find is more like a toy than an actual instrument: bad intonation is the worst issue, and pretty much everything else from playability to tuning is rather awful.

I was hoping that there would be a market for a quality kids size electric guitar, but I really have a hard time finding one.

Could anyone help? Have you heard or tried a small guitar that could qualify as a real instrument?

any idea is welcome!

• I've thought about getting my daughters one of these:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• The Squier 3/4 Strat Mini still exists, that's what I advise for young students because they're cheap, perfect for children who don't really know if they will really apply themselves and actually keep on playing... and they are easy to resell too.
    But intonation problems etc. (still it's ok for the price). I am looking for something a bit more reliable.

The Hello Kitty Squier is an adult size guitar if I remember correctly, and it's pretty decent quality too.

The RISA electric ukulele looks nice, I will check into it: I didn't know about that thanks!

I also looked into the Erlewine Chiquita, the little yellow guitar from the beginning of "Back To The Future" (gigantic speaker that blows him away, literally!). The guitar looks great + legendary status, you just have to add some shipping fees + customs in your country, and the whole package nearly doubles the price for the actual guitar, so you gotta think twice.

• There's the Ibanez Mikro guitars, here for example:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com…m21-mikro-electric-guitar

I tried one in a music store, it wasn't set up super well but I could imagine it being ok with some TLC. A thing that at first threw me off was the rubbery feel of it, due to the short scale the strings are rather flabby compared to what I'm used to on a more regular sized guitar and it made it harder to play in tune. That wouldn't really be an issue for someone starting out, and would maybe even make it easier and more forgiving to play. Also easier string bends.