THEAMPFACTORY NEWS!

• Wow. Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything you have done Andy - you have been (and always will be based on your legacy) an enormously important part of the Kemper community - it was my discovery of your profiles early on that were a big reason in my keeping the Kemper (and subsequently ditching my AXE-FX).

Sad day. For those who haven't tried some of Andy's profiles, I highly suggest checking them out. He has a golden ear and is a very talented profiler. My Kemper is packed with them :)

• I have some of your profiles Andy, and they are great quality. I will probably buy your "swan song pack" ;)

-Computer:Imac-OS Catalina

-Kemper non-powered rack version

-Kemper Remote

• I bought most of the Packs without checking any Demosound,
    i just looked which Amps i want and these Packs i bought,
    i was satisfied with the Factory Content but thought it could
    be even better, thats what happened when bought the Packs from Andy
    and thats the reason why the Kemper is still here and my Amps are sold,
    beside of a 65 Vibrochamp, which i like for his look and sound, and which stays
    in our apartment.
    Amp factory thank you for all these legendary profiles

• I dreamt about jamming with Gilmour last night. Thanks to Andy, I have at least gotten the opportunity to play his Hiwatt!

Shoutout also to the '64 Twin profiles, they are very impressive. Best of luck in the future!

• A sad day in Kemperland :( , wish you all the luck in any new endeavers. If I didn't love and use several of your profiles ( notably the VH4 and AC30) I probably would have sold my Kemper. I can't thank you enough for your knowledge and expertise.

I'll definitly buy the new pack , and will continue working on the Victory pack and recent free ones , until it arrives :thumbup:

• Andy,
    Though I can do nothing other than wish you all the best, this is a sad post for me to read. You have done absolutely splendid work! Numerous profiles you offered are my favorites! Thank you for these. I ought to add that I would have gladly paid more for your profiles--so perhaps that could lead you to continuing your fine work. I appreciate well-done profiles, because they are absolutely something I could not put the time into learning how to do, and would never have at my disposal the amps you have had.

Music is, and typically always been, a very difficult "business" to make it in -- for Bach, Mozart, and countless persons through the ages. For most of us, it is, in the end, a labor of love, with only the smallest of financial rewards. You, sir, have fulfilled a unique niche in providing many of us great stuff to add to our Kemper, and from there make great music for others. So, no matter what your future in profiling, do know you have contributed something of importance, perhaps even greatness.

I will continue to collect all of your profiles, though I have many of them already. Please continue to make them available. And, please, do feel free to raise the cost of those profiles to a degree that offers you more reward, and enables you, at least part-time, to continue your important work.

Thank you, Andy!

Kindly,

Dr. Douglas Thompson
    St. Paul, Minnesota

• Thanks guys for the warm wishes.

Im sad it had to be this way in the end. - but Im happy Ive met so many good folks along the way. Made people be more creative and just play the music!, Money can be spent, money can buy you nice things, but a Smile is priceless!

To clarify a few things - TheAmpFactory name will live on, there is many things still to come from this name yet (more on that later) - Plus I still do my Bespoke service to the Touring Musicians/celebs & any studio Walk-ins, I'll be offering free profiles where I can. - and if the opportunity arises then I'll do another pack. but if it is, it wont be anytime soon, nor will it be large in quantity.

@LuteLover , thanks for your real kind words here, but. sadly upping my prices is an absolute no go. - in fact its another reason for me not doing profiles these days. because Im the only one in the UK here doing it. - 60% of my business comes from the US market, and thanks to the really bad exchange rate the last few years. things get costly. I wanted to drive prices down. but costs/3rd party costs wont allow. - but if you like I can change you a Special rate just for you! :) hah!

Im about to drop the Grand Finale Bundle. and its depressing knowing that this really is the end. - Look for the new forum post soon, and your inbox as normal!.

Once again, thanks guys!. it would not of been the same without you all!.

• Thanks for all your hard work and dedication Andy.

I have many of your profiles and I love nearly all of them. They are a joy to play and I'll continue to use them for the life of my Kemper...and beyond! I'm looking forward to your final pack and I wish you the best moving forward.

• Thank you, Andy, for providing consistently high quality profiles early on when they were rare. The JCM800 Hot Mod (now known as UKGold 800 Hot Mod) single pack is in my Top 5 profile list and still in heavy rotation. The profiles will still sound great down the road so I hope you will still offer what you have already produced. Good luck in your future endeavors. You are the pioneer of high quality profiles.

The key to everything is patience.
    You get the chicken by hatching the egg, not by smashing it.
    -- Arnold H. Glasow

If it doesn't produce results, don't do it.

-- Me

• Andy,
    Thanks for all the great profiles, many are still my go to amps. I am looking forward to this last pack.

Looking forward to what you might have in store for the Kemper community and your new venture.

Cheers!

• Dear Andy,
    You are LEGEND in Kemper terms. The AC30 pack is awesome. I am glad that the other packs will remain available too. I will be exploring those in the future.
    I use almost entirely Amp Factory Profiles for the live shows I do. I always get complements about tone.
    You deserve all the praise you are getting for your excellent work.
    Looking forward to what is coming next.
    Very best wishes.
    Pre-Amp