THEAMPFACTORY NEWS!

• That's one of the early ones that was talked about along with the Morgan AC20 from the free exchange.

But he definitely, for me, found a profiling style and amp that sounded like Thor pounding the metal cords holding the universe into place.

Or something like that.

• Hey all. - Ive not been around these walls for a while, mostly because Im concentrating on many many things at once!!. but one is the new website for TAF (yes I know Ive said it before) but there is lots to get through. - the other, well you will just have to wait and see!..(my facebook followers will know soon enough)

But.. I wanted to stop by here, and thank everyone again. - it is true. Im not shutting up shop, and always keeping my options open. - im always here for my customers, past & present. - you guys say too many nice things about me, so on that note..........

Love you all!

A

• Great to hear from you as always, Andy.

One thing:

Please keep your entire Rig inventory / product line on ice for me bro'. I'd hate to think you'll "discontinue" (trash!) anything at all, and we've yet to talk turkey. Mind you, finances being what they are ATM, it's still gonna be a while mate, so... hang onto them stocks bro'; they're your Monkey Future™!

• Miss you, sir!
    Just re-discovered the beautiful Silvertone from your last pack. I love the moment when these beautiful amps come alive with a few minor tweaks. With most other profile vendors I always feel like I have to fight against flaws in the sound. With your profiles it's very different (to me). They are spot on, they are there. Just 10 seconds of EQ adjustment on the front panel and they come alive with the guitar in use. Hope you're fine!

Cheers
    Martin