The Bonedo Sessions Pack (free) {or the Fried Men Accident}

• Fellow guitarrist Thomas Dill is a long time kemper user and works - among other endavours - for the online mag Bonedo. And he is a fine guy and a great guitarrist.
    He gave me the permission to share his SENSATIONAL profiles of a brown eye girl, well, not exactly. Have fun with the download, just click on the link and the 40 something K
    are on your hard drive! IMHO they belong to the best of the best. But you decide ...

LINK TO PROFILES ZIPPED

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Well, not here, deadpan - even left click is functional, right click also, dunno what's going on there

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Hmm, one say address invalid other file could not be downloaded.

I'll try again later.

Thanks!

tried again, both works here, if it did not tomorrow, please fell free to write me a PM or conversation as it is now called ... :)

• Fellow guitarrist Thomas Dill is a long time kemper user and works - among other endavours - for the online mag Bonedo. And he is a fine guy and a great guitarrist.
    He gave me the permission to share his SENSATIONAL profiles of a brown eye girl, well, not exactly. Have fun with the download, just click on the link and the 40 something K
    are on your hard drive! IMHO they belong to the best of the best. But you decide ...

LINK TO PROFILES ZIPPED

+1

they sound real good. but why so much eq in some of them ? they sound real nice alone :thumbup:

thanks !

• +1

they sound real good. but why so much eq in some of them ? they sound real nice alone :thumbup:

thanks !

You are welcome, number 3 without those EQ sounds dull to me, but that's just my taste - thomas did a great job, did he not? cheers

• Wow! Thank you very much for sharing these. I have to say that when you said sensational it's definitely an understatement. To my taste, no one will ever make a better Friedman than these. They clean up so nicely yet they're ungodly aggressive. You are absolutely correct, they belong to the best of the best and it's mighty generous of the two of you to share these gems.

I can't believe the sound that's coming out of my studio speakers, it sounds like it can shake the walls, shatter the glass, cut through my rib cage, just like the amp is right in front of me ; I have pure cab on five and these have an undeniable amp in the room feel all over them.

Thanks again :thumbup:

• Wow! Thank you very much for sharing these. I have to say that when you said sensational it's definitely an understatement. To my taste, no one will ever make a better Friedman than these. They clean up so nicely yet they're ungodly aggressive. You are absolutely correct, they belong to the best of the best and it's mighty generous of the two of you to share these gems.

I can't believe the sound that's coming out of my studio speakers, it sounds like it can shake the walls, shatter the glass, cut through my rib cage, just like the amp is right in front of me ; I have pure cab on five and these have an undeniable amp in the room feel all over them.

Thanks again :thumbup:

Thank you so much Dean_R! There is a long story behind those rigs. I contacted Thomas, he gave me permission to check those rigs from the Bonedo Test. I uploaded them, and the rest is now history. When i said sensational, i knew that this is almost an understatement! I am very glad that you like them, because you can shatter your speakers with those profiles. Thunderrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Thunderstruck! So, spread the word, Dean! Would be a pity they go unnoticed. cheers

LINK TO PROFILES ZIPPED

Hi Geraldo,
    these are simply the best profiles from a friedman i ve ever heard. Thomas is a very nice guy and an outstanding guitar player. I first met him in Cologne on a kemper workshop at musoc store cologne. After the workshop he sends me directely his profile pack which was available a few weeks later on the kemper site. Have you also checked these ones? Some very good profiles of his sovtek amp.

THX for charing the friedmans.

Cheers
    Frank

• Thanks Eltzejupp, nice to meet u again!

yes i know this other pack also, especially the plexi something, BANG! seems he's got a lot of talents :D

• Right, I have some Dill profiles on my kemper already from that workshop! He is excellent. These are outstanding as well, plus DI! Nice! I found the DI ones work really well with Britt Mars 69 GB cabs if you have them, or Guido's Bogner.

• Thank you, Geraldo, for handing out this advice !

Of course, this profiles belong to the best !
    I'm using some profiles of Thomas Dill's rig-pack from the workshop tour (which I visited in Cologne musicstore). And also the Bogner from Guido Bungenstock.