The Bonedo Sessions Pack (free) {or the Fried Men Accident}

• Does this mean your previous tireless search for Friedman tones has come to an end? :) Enjoyed the jam too!

Haha! Tireless search, that is a good one, and is true. And sums up a long story. But in order to make a long story short:
    Has the search come to an end? YES. Most probably those profiles of Thomas Dill sound as good or even better than when i would
    have 4 grand left, buy the BE and mike this monster myself while disturbing the neighbours who are - thank god - watching TV all day long, old and do not hear well.
    The days after i tested the real amp were not so good, especially the nights when i checked all possibilities to get my hands on the real thing.
    So, yes for the moment GAS is cured, phh, what a relief!
    Enjoyed the jam? Thanks, man! :thumbup:

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• i cannot for the love of god figure out how to quote single sentences correctly, so a big thanks for kind words go out to

@whippinpost91850
    @Zapman
    @dpavel

i had tried to improve on the first jam for two days, but the feeling was right then and did not come back, so i thought : freak it, feeling counts, not perfection.
    true often, isn't it? ceterum censeo, enjoy the profiles!

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• Does this mean your previous tireless search for Friedman tones has come to an end? :) Enjoyed the jam too!

Hi, i am in contact with Thomas, he told me
    that the profile session of the friedman was a very quick shot.
    He didnt profile clean sounds, because there are better clean sounds with other amps. He likes the
    dirty chrunchs from the friedman, thats what its for.
    I use them with a cab from sinmix ( hesu) and one from tills free pack.
    Awesome, also when you crank it up to high gain.
    Cheers
    Frank

• Anyone have a working download link for these profiles .... ?

Ben

Hi Ben, in Post #1. Both left click (in Windows to "Downloads" or any other default location) AND right click "save as" should work.

• Thanks - this time it worked :)

Quick run through - VERY nice tones - a bit bright for me but nothing a touch of tweaking wont instantly fix :)

Nice to hear Friedman profiles that sound like the amp ...... super tight low end with no wooliness ...... and musical mid-range grind ...... actually really does sound like a properly recorded F/Man ...... nice !!!!

Thanks,
    Ben

• I think Mr. Dill is so good at profiling (his workshop tones are amazing as well, especially for cleans) that he has this down pretty good. Once you know how to ride a bicycle...kind of thing.

• The excellent quality of these Friedmans made me revisit the workshop, I had it downloaded but too many profiles to sift through, as I just bought the Kemper a couple of months ago. I'm glad I did because Mr. Dill profiles are definitely among the best of the best.

• The excellent quality of these Friedmans made me revisit the workshop, I had it downloaded but too many profiles to sift through, as I just bought the Kemper a couple of months ago. I'm glad I did because Mr. Dill profiles are definitely among the best of the best.

Regarding the workshop, best of the best, true, but I think his naming conventions are 'the weirdest of the weirdest' LOL

Never been so confused trying to figure out amp names.

• Regarding the workshop, best of the best, true, but I think his naming conventions are 'the weirdest of the weirdest' LOL

Never been so confused trying to figure out amp names.

Soft Egg is "Sovtek MIG-50", :) . It's pretty close but I would have never guessed without reading the attached PDF. I remember when those amps started selling in the early nineties at 1/5 the Price of what a Marshall went for. I almost bought one, I had no idea they were this good.

• These sound absolutely fantastic, EQ's engaged or not! I lowered the definition a bit as profiles for my taste get too "clicky" with it on 10, but overall, these are absolutely fantastic, great job, couldn't ask for better I don't think.

• Nice that we re-discover those rigs in the first Dill Pack. Jimmy Page used 3 Sovteks AFAIK a while and on the legendary atlantic concert 2007.
    About Soft Egg, there is another story ...
    Soft-Egg! u r a soft-egg! is often heard (in german weich-ei) when one is a little bit on the comfortable side and makes it too easy for himself,
    has nothing to do with an actual egg and could be translated as "u r a sissy!"
    the reason thomas chose this name is the sharks with ties. that's why i named it the boneda pack and the fried men.

still hope many find those, cause once they have, they r gonna love'em

• As requested the link is down. All of those fine rigs are in the RE now, you lucky devils. 8o