TAF - "THE GRAND FINALE"

• OK here we go. - the last in our series of profiles.
    I hope You all have enjoyed my releases thus far. - and I leave you now with my own personal masterpiece! sadly named the grand finale!. - I wanted to leave with my head held high! and I did so with the contents of this pack. - this is a MUST have. - sadly this can only be in a bundle format for now!.. we can only do singles when we have the server upgraded. _sorry for that_

Just want to go on the record and say a HUGH thank you to you all. - (my customers will get rewarded soon enough) - Its been a blast!

Please.. Have one last dance with me!..... :(

[Blocked Image: http://www.theampfactory.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/mailshot.jpg]

Sound demos coming real soon, and videos too I hope!!

And.. PLEASE... SET THE SPACE to 3.9 for this pack!

PICTURES and info's can be seen on INSTAGRAM @theampfactory

Best
    Andy

• That looks like a must-have bundle. I'm glad to have many of your profiles (I guess close to 30 amps) and I hope it'll be a farewell like from classic rock bands who've been doing farewell tours since the 80s. :)

• Hi Andy,
    this feels like someone is pulling the plug from the amp. Since Kemper day one your wonderful profiles have made my day. Sure there's a lot of competition out there and I am sure you have perfect good reasons for closing down the factory. But I feel sad about you're not selling new profiles any longer. Then again: You always done your best and that evidently cannot be topped.
    I want to thank you for your excellent profiles and the chance to enjoy your work. The grand finale is a must for me even though some of the amps are already in my personal factory collection.

Sincerely
    Joachim

• WOW!!!!!!!! just had a quick blast through this and I went straight to the amps that I know well eg JCM800, Mesa triple Rect and I'm really impressed with how these sound without tweaking just playing straight off the bat. My fav profiles so far Are JCM800, Mesa triple rect, Soldano, dirty shirly, Marshall Jubilee and Marshall JTM. I haven't tried the rest yet I just go hooked on jamming these ones. Nice work Andy this pack has defo got some of your best work in just having the JCM800 in here has got me smiling from ear to ear. :thumbup::D

• WOW!!!!!!!! just had a quick blast through this and I went straight to the amps that I know well eg JCM800, Mesa triple Rect and I'm really impressed with how these sound without tweaking just playing straight off the bat. My fav profiles so far Are JCM800, Mesa triple rect, Soldano, dirty shirly, Marshall Jubilee and Marshall JTM. I haven't tried the rest yet I just go hooked on jamming these ones. Nice work Andy this pack has defo got some of your best work in just having the JCM800 in here has got me smiling from ear to ear. :thumbup::D

Thanks Raoul, I know you like the "Rock amps" - Especially the jubile : )

Looks like I can see where next month's bonus is going ;)

I just have to say, you have one of the best names ever!.. (im a fan of the series too)

• Bought! Thanks for everything, Andy :)

EDIT : it seems my purchase history is messed up ;(
    I sent you an email through the contact form on the site with a fuller description

Edited once, last by sambrox ().

• Andy, it looks like a monster pack! How would you say the tone of these compares to the original packs that contain the same amps? For instance, with the Mesa Triple Rec or the JCM800, how different are we talking? I have the originals, but if you feel these are different (more "mix" ready, more live sound ready, or whatever), then I'd still be very interested. Thanks for any info that you can provide!

FYI, the Goldfinger is the best pack ever released for the Kemper PERIOD. Those amp profiles are one of a kind gems, thanks!

• Andy, it looks like a monster pack! How would you say the tone of these compares to the original packs that contain the same amps? For instance, with the Mesa Triple Rec or the JCM800, how different are we talking? I have the originals, but if you feel these are different (more "mix" ready, more live sound ready, or whatever), then I'd still be very interested. Thanks for any info that you can provide!

FYI, the Goldfinger is the best pack ever released for the Kemper PERIOD. Those amp profiles are one of a kind gems, thanks!

Heya, these are totally different in every way. - Ive taken to a new profiling formula that creates better profiles (the way the amp sounds) a lot more natural & extra clarity.. - well I call it a formula, that's a bit scientific, its basically a better way to manage the mic chain and summing. : )

Not to down all my previous stuff (that is great) but this is a new level of tone. and one Im enjoying very very much!

• Is there a chance this will become available in mini packs? I can't justify the cost on more profiles as it's quite a lot. Don't get me wrong it's a good price for all you get!

Why oh why is there no Dr Z in there tho? My favourite by far of the Amp Factory profiles is the pushed and full Custom Wreck n Roll ones. Love them! Is there anything in this pack similar?

• Is there a chance this will become available in mini packs? I can't justify the cost on more profiles as it's quite a lot. Don't get me wrong it's a good price for all you get!

Why oh why is there no Dr Z in there tho? My favourite by far of the Amp Factory profiles is the pushed and full Custom Wreck n Roll ones. Love them! Is there anything in this pack similar?

I think he mentioned that eventually, with the site updated, he will offer this as single packs. Andy please correct me if I'm wrong of course!

• Man this is tough. I really want to try these. I almost pulled the trigger ,but at $139 US there are just about half the amps I would never use. I may still just to do it. Does anybody know what Rectifier in in the pack?

• Hey all

Thanks Andy - I will be buying next pay day [ next week ] :)

If I could just make a comment re: cost.

Just quickly remember back to your " real " amp days ....... if you wanted a new clean / dirty / lead tone you basically had two options .... (a) buy a new amp ..... or .... (b) buy a new pedal.

(a) invariably cost a small fortune and invaribly you didnt end up much better off and would then sell one of the amps and lose a small fotune on the adventure ...... or keep both ... run dual rigs and maybe have 2 or 3 good sounds .....c'mon ..... Ive blown many $ '000's over the years doing this

or

(b) the endless " this is the pedal that gives you " amp x " in a box ..... and even if it did [ it usually didn't ] you were essentially stuck with just one more tone .... but still had to hope it played nicely with the front-end iof you amp and the other pedals in the chain .....again ..... how many pedals have you bought / sold / kept ...... my guess is again $'000's ... although probably not as much as (a)

My point ?

The Kemper is an EMPTY box without profiles ..... on its own it turns on and looks nice, but produces no audio.

Put crappy profiles into a Kemper and it will sound like a TERRIBLE amp / kemper.

But find just one ..... and I mean just one great Mesa or Fender or Vox etc..... profile and you now have that amp in your toolbox.

Conclusion

These profiles are a STEAL !!!!!!!

When I get them, if I find ONE gigging profile, I am $'000's of ahead.

You can profile yourself ...... good luck ..... do you have the gear, amps and ears and experience that people like Andy have ...... answer ...... no.

Cost is different to value, utility and useabilty.

Again ...... just one great profile from this pack would be a steal ....... and do you honestly think there will only be one ?

Well done Sir !!!!!!!!