Rigs with footswitch presets not always the same

• Hi all,

I might be mistaken here, but yesterday I was playing a ceriatone SRV SSS rig from the exchange and when I loaded it some of the lights on the footswitch lit up. It had a boost and a wah and a rotary speaker in the mod. All perfect SRV stuff. This evening I loaded it up and it does not light up on the footswitch buttons, but has the same effects in the same slots.

What do you think happened? I always select rigs from the rig manager, never from the kemper itself. So maybe I set up the footswitches a few weeks ago and then it stored in the kemper and somehow rig manager remembered that...or what. By the way, it's a great profile/rig.

Thanks for any ideas, or maybe I'm just going daft.

Allen

• No, I never lock stomps. To be honest I think I must have made a mistake somehow. I definitely had a rig with a wah, rotary and boost that were pre-programmed for the footswitch, but it couldn't have been that one. Can someone else with a footswitch call up that rig and see if they come up maybe?

• Ok, I did a few tests.

I can't get the footswitch settings to come back automatically.

1. In perform mode - no difference
    2. Power up with rig already selected - no difference
    3. Start rig manager before or after kpa power up - no difference

I wish I could replicate the problem. I still don't have the answer to the question though - when anyone else opens up the ceriatone sss SRV rig from the rig exchange are the footswitch settings already in there?

Allen

• Okay, I got it to do it again, just now, but symptoms slightly different.

Loaded (preview) the ceriatone SSS Srv rig from the exchange - this time the orange wah effect button lit up on the remote. Then I switched to a different rig. Then I switched back, no light on the remote.

I definitely saw it just now - and I took a photo (but it's just a photo of a light on so not much point in posting it)

Anyone else have this problem with random footswitch assignments on foot controller?

• And finally, I have a full demonstration of the bug (?). I have loaded this rig 10 or 20 times in the last few days. The lights do not normally come on on the footswitch. I don't believe I have ever edited them.

Proof at last that I am not going mad!!!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Sorry about this, but just happened on another rig. Called it up. Double click in rig manager to preview. play it for 5 mins - all footswitches lit up. Switch to a couple of different rigs (using rig manager double click) and then back to first one, no lights on footswitch. Surely this is an actual bug.