Synchronication rigmanager with profiler

• Who can help me?

Every time I make performance it won't be synchronizes with the profiler. So I lost all profiles in my performance. It's very frustrating and it cost a whole evening to get my sounds ready for a gig.

Who can tell me the right way to get this synchronizes with the profiler. There isn't a knob with the function: synchronize now .......... can you make something Kemper team?

Thanks so far

• I have the same problem...
    I'm editing and create some rigs but the Kemper shows just a few of them and most of the slots stay empty.
    When I switch it off and on again, all changes are gone :.-/

• You have to anyway save the performances in the Profiler before shutting the unit off or switching to a different performance.

If you add a rig to a performance through RM and don't see it on the Profiler, just switch to a new performance on the machine and switch back: the display should refresh (I think this is a bug?).
    As long as you do not switch to a different performance on RM you'll always be on time for saving the performance on the Profiler.

HTH

• Actually you can switch back and forth to Browser mode and back to performance mode and your performance will still be saved if you are editing it. But if you switch Performances and don't save it will revert to whatever it was last saved at.

• Oh, what a waste of time .... the synchronicizing works only once (in a startup) and then it will be still ......

The suggestions of viabcroce and oozish don't work in my situation .... but thanks for your reply!

• One thing for sure - it doesn't work like expected. Everytime when I want to make a new performance I run into problems and wonder what's going on. Finally I go back to do it on the Profiler. It's a nice idea but not really finished. Hope there will be a working version soon. For me this is just a beta version. It doesn't work for me.

• One thing for sure - it doesn't work like expected.

Whenever I see the sentence "it doesn't work like expected" I ask: what is "expected"?

This what was designed, developed and documented?

This what was developed and not documented?

Or "expected" is how it should work by common sense?

• No. 3 please - common sense.
    I am working with computers and software on daily basis since Commodore C64 and Atari ST1040. I would consider myself a very experienced user. There is software with a self explaining front end and there is software which is hard to figure out how to handle it. RM belongs to the second family for me. I'm not sure if this is a public version or just a beta. I have problems with creating new performances. There is always something what doesn't work. But if I am the only one who don't really understand how to use it, then it is just me. Getting older. Maybe that's the way software works today. But hey - it is for free. So no complains. Just mentioned it.