3.2.1 Hangup

• Has anyone else had hangups when scrolling through cabinets or rigs? I was going through some cabinets and the scrolling hung up. I switched to tuner, but that didn't kick it out. Switched rigs with the pedal and eventually it came out of it. The rig switch was instant, but the screen didn't come out immediately. Curious if it was only a moment in time or if others have seen anything like this.

"More Guitar in the Monitors" :thumbup:

• hangups when reordering performences, and browsing rigs in browse mode.. one time I just had to switch it off, because no knobs was working. I thought it was because after installing TAF finalpack and got 975 rigs..

• Hi bshaw92

I have problems since FW 3.2 and also with 3.2.1
    Switching is sometimes slower. Sometimes KPA is freezing,
    sound is still there but I can't do anything. Only power off.
    I have the problems only if RigManager is connected.
    Kemper support can not reproduce the problem
    Using RigManager on a Win 10/64bit notebook.

• 3.2.1 is slow ,period .
    It took two seconds (or even more) in Performance mode to change from one to another rig .

Do something :thumbup:

1988 Branko Radulovic Hand Made Strat in Macedonia (SFRJ)

2006 Steve Vai vwh moded with SS frets and Sustainac 2006 (Japan)

2008 Fender YJM , moded (USA)

2010 Tom Andersons Drop Top 2010 (made in California)

2017 Charvel GG sig Caramelised Ash (USA)

2022 Gibson ES 335 2011 Custom Shop Cherry of course ( Memphis)

• Guys, please be sure to open support tickets, so Kemper team will know abut these issues. :)
    Posting it on forum is not enough for solution.

This is so true, I've had no bad experiences with 3.2.1 done 2 gigs with it at the weekend. just make sure you open a support ticket and send a backup this helps the KPA narrow down any bugs that maybe happening.

• Performance mode : if I change Reverb parameters in slot number one say , after saving , ALL the slots are saved with he same Reverb as in number one slot .
    It becomes annoying ...
    Is this about 3.2.1 bug or something else ???
    Thanks !

• Performance mode : if I change Reverb parameters in slot number one say , after saving , ALL the slots are saved with he same Reverb as in number one slot .
    It becomes annoying ...
    Is this about 3.2.1 bug or something else ???
    Thanks !

Are you sure you don't have the reverb block locked?

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• thanks for the hint Doug ,will check it out tonight ...
    EDIT , just checked ,an yes ,Reverb was locked .......
    You was right ......I was stupid <X:thumbup:

Edited once, last by Rescator ().

• thanks for the hint Doug ,will check it out tonight ...
    EDIT , just checked ,an yes ,Reverb was locked .......
    You was right ......I was stupid <X:thumbup:

Haha, happens to the best of us. Somehow I had the input block unlocked at one point. Hadn't gone into it in weeks and just... for some reason, everything sounded different. Turns out there were greatly varying values for clean sense instead of a standard, across the board value. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack