Rigmanager synchronizing for hours

• What can I do? RM takes very long to synchronize. I had the problem already a few weeks ago. Almost one hour for about 20 performances. Now I have some more and can't wait that long.

• I had this issue a few weeks ago, too. Now the latest but one edition, RM loaded all of RE in two seconds, that is a record.
    Difficult to understand what the reason is behind this.

My occupation: showing teenagers the many hidden secrets of the A-minor chord on the guitar.

• I had this issue a few weeks ago, too. Now the latest but one edition, RM loaded all of RE in two seconds, that is a record.
    Difficult to understand what the reason is behind this.

and that's why we recommend everybody who has issues to contact support. chances are, you all talk about different reasons for slow syncing Rig Managers.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• Based on the feedback here I connected my Profiler to a different usb port on my pc (actually a 3.0 one) and so far so good no long sync hitches and/or freezes! You may want to try a faster usb port if you have one or just switch. FYI, all my USB ports are full on the back of my PC.

• Had a lot of frustrations with this same issue today. Win7 connected via USB3.0. Seems if I attempt over @25 rigs from my library to the KPA it eventually freezes. Support ticket submitted, just chiming into this thread.

• Had the same issue. Solved it with this procedure:
    Uninstall rm. Downloaded a complete new version from the kpa website. Don't used an older download of the same software. Installed new. Boot the kpa with pressing the rig button and hold it when you switch on.

After this procedure it works for me.

ps: win 7, usb 2.0

• Thanks, Eltzejupp!

I did get a reply from Kemper stating to hold the RIG button on startup and have done that, however, have not yet turned on the PC...just cranking through some excellent profiles I purchased yesterday.

I'll do the same as you did with RM, as well.

• Tried my best. Installed latest Firmware (had the Beta before - but should be the same). Uninstalled 10 different RM-installations (probably the older ones are not deleted while updating). Used aother usb cable. Another slot. Did the rig button boot.

Still the same. Waiting to sync the performances (4) which I yesterday adjusted on my KPA. It is anoying. Can't use the software.

After installing RM all my folders were still there. I assume that the folder with the settings should also be deleted?? No clue what to do. Waiting for an update.

• After installing RM all my folders were still there. I assume that the folder with the settings should also be deleted?? No clue what to do. Waiting for an update.

that's will not help you much. contact support and work with them on your issue please.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here