TAF Site banned ny NIS ?

• Hi Guys,
    Whats with The Amp Factory web site? I was about to order some profiles and Norton 360 blocked my attempt to access it.
    Is this a false positive or is it a real threat? :huh:?(
    The detailed report don't give any clues to as which the threats are.

WARNING
    Norton Rating

Web Site Location Slovakia

Norton Safe Web has analyzed theampfactory.com for safety and
    security problems. Below is a sample of the threats that were found.
    Summary

Computer Threats: 22
    Identity Threats: 0
    Annoyance factors: 0

Total threats on this site: 22

The Norton rating is a result of Symantec's automated analysis system. Learn more.
    The opinions of our users are reflected separately in the community rating on the right.

Community Reviews (0)

• I had the same warning when I tried to go to TAF site diect, so I tried the link from "and44" for his amp factory (shown below all of his comments) and the warning did not appear... ?(

• Hey. yeah its all clear and good. (we pay attention to security) - there was a problem with hackers that we cleared several months ago. and have had the green light ever since. - we use Site-lock & AVT Security 247 monitoring, and its still showing completely positive no nothing to worry about, that report is just old news. - that reminds me I need to tell the web-guy to submit a clear for to Norton!.

• You need to check your site for security risks please.

Norton doesn't make it a habit to lie about security risks, plus just get rid of the things on your website that is causing Norton to detect the security risks.

Thanks,

bigfreeze

• Norton is lying about this security risk or it hasn't been resolved. I just reviewed this site (I'm a web developer that has been writing code for about 20 years), and there is no malicious content within any of the pages listed. They are outdated risks.

Also, Norton prides itself on giving false positives to this kind of stuff to scare you into paying obnoxious amounts of money to continue purchasing their product. This site is perfectly safe. @and44 is the owner and is incredibly reputable around here - he wouldn't muck up his site with spam now.

However, that said, @and44, you probably do need to contact Norton, because this is obviously driving away business. But, before doing so, analyze your WordPress plugins and see if any of them need updating - that could cause problems. If you have a developer, make sure they handle this, because a bad upgrade can "white page" your entire site.

Guitars: Parker Fly Mojo Flame, Ibanez RG7620 7-string, Legator Ninja 8-string, Fender Strat & Tele, Breedlove Pro C25
    Pedalboard: Templeboards Trio 43, Mission VM-1, Morley Bad Horsie, RJM Mini Effect Gizmo, 6 Degrees FX Sally Drive, Foxpedals The City, Addrock Ol' Yeller, RJM MMGT/22, Mission RJM EP-1, Strymon Timeline + BigSky
    Stack: Furman PL-Plus C, Kemper Rack

• Look two threads up, they said they were hacked, you are positive they have nothing in any folders on their web site that could still potentially be a security risk?

• Hey

Yeah they are all old files, actually they are not even that. - we don't have any problems with it, and we did contact norton already, they keep saying they will clear the data but alas, they never have. sort of frustrating..
    Not that any of this matters, as we are changing everything soon anyway. New servers (super fast) and new websites etc. - so we are starting with ground zero.

But fear not, there is nothing to worry about, we have some of the best security running the site.