Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Clean Sparkle Channel

• Thanks! I don't understand why the volume is cranked (it's still lower than I'd like however). Seems weird as most profiles have the volume standard at default. No biggie, just wondering.

I prefer to have the volume normalized at 0 then adjust the amp volume or use a eq boost for volume only (or both) if the profile is low volume. This profile has a nice jazzy tone, thanks again.

• Thanks! I don't understand why the volume is cranked (it's still lower than I'd like however). Seems weird as most profiles have the volume standard at default. No biggie, just wondering.

I prefer to have the volume normalized at 0 then adjust the amp volume or use a eq boost for volume only (or both) if the profile is low volume. This profile has a nice jazzy tone, thanks again.

Hi

The profile was a test profile on the clean channel and due to environmental constraints the output volume was limited. The complete pack if and when done will include it at normal levels on all channels + with a hesu cab also.

• Update;

Profiled the clean channel properly today. Not for release/sale yet but am looking for people to test the 3 profiles that i'm intended to include in a pack. PM me if interested.

PREVIEW

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Edited once, last by MentaL ().