Help with "Open with" and Rig Manager

• Hello all, I could use some input regarding Rig Manager and loading profiles. If I set (using "open with") the "Rig Manager.exe" as the program to open "anyprofile.kipr" by double clicking the profile, it does open the Rig Manager but it does not add the profile to the "MyProfiler" list and it does not load it into the profilier. Is this correct, or am I doing something wrong? I know about loading profiles using a flash drive but thought it would be a short cut for just trying 1 or 2 profiles that I download without having to use the flash drive all the time.

TIA

• Hello all, I could use some input regarding Rig Manager and loading profiles. If I set (using "open with") the "Rig Manager.exe" as the program to open "anyprofile.kipr" by double clicking the profile, it does open the Rig Manager but it does not add the profile to the "MyProfiler" list and it does not load it into the profilier. Is this correct, or am I doing something wrong? I know about loading profiles using a flash drive but thought it would be a short cut for just trying 1 or 2 profiles that I download without having to use the flash drive all the time.

TIA

You don't open profiles with RigManager using "OpenWith..." option. Launch RigManager, create folder in Local Library 1 (right click on it -> New Folder....) on the left. Unzip your profiles 2 (if needed off course) and 3 drag *kipr file into RigManager window into the folder you just created. Double click on the rig inside RigManager - it will be uploaded to Kemper's memory for preview. **Note - remember to connect Kemper with your computer with USB A-B cable ;)

[Blocked Image: http://s18.postimg.org/6gozf459l/rigm.jpg]

Edited once, last by skoczy ().