Hughes and Kettner Trilogy Pack - Vintage tube tone.

• [Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/hP3xfoj.png]

This pack contains 42 profiles for your Kemper. Each channel has been profiled with a Mesa Boogie Standard 4×12 , Blackstar Artisan 2×12 and a Hesu Seventy 80 with the tried and tested SM57 to give a quality tone so you’re guaranteed to find one you’ll love.

• – 8 Clean Channel Profiles (Includes; Premade effect profile)
    • – 10 Crunch Channel Profiles (Includes; TS808 boosted profiles)
    • – 11 Lead Channel Profiles (Includes; TS808 boosted profiles)
    • – 13 Ultra Channel Profiles (Includes; TS808 boosted profiles)
    • - 9 Merged profiles (clean, crunch, lead and ultra).

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

The Trilogy is a versatile amp that has real crisp and bright cleans and an old/new school rock and blues tone plus with our TS808 boosted profiles you can rock with a edge! from high gain to mid friendly profiles, our pack will keep you happy for years to come. These profiles will have a 60s feel to them straight away. No EQ just raw profiles ready for you to have fun.

Purchase: ***CLICK HERE***

###################
    By purchasing these profiles you'll automatically be given a 10% discount code on our next profiler pack that is released!
    ###################

A quick and basic video tutorial and it shows the profiles (in a basic mix)

External Content www.youtube.com

Edited 15 times, last by MentaL ().

• ANOTHER FREE UPDATE! This time using a HESU with Seventy 80 speakers for a more rigid tone aimed to full out any tracks that need more balls + also includes TS808 boosted profiles.

[Blocked Image: http://i.imgur.com/ZtTwUXG.png]

Seriously, buy this pack if you want some vintage tones, rock tones and killer cleans and badass leads!

• a quick 5 minute mix from the pack

• final day of half price profiles. Trust me , killer cleans! total vintage tone and by purchasing you'll receive a 10% discount on your next order. We have two killer amps coming up for release soon also , so get in while you can.

• Half price coupon has expired but another free update is due in several days with an additional microphone + with the automatic 10% discount per purchase you'll save money on our next two packs being released this week (if all goes to plan). So, go get them :)

• Hi Mental, would you recommend these for single coils (like my fender)
    or humbucker like my Gibson?

sounds like this is for humbuckers right?

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Hi Mental, would you recommend these for single coils (like my fender)
    or humbucker like my Gibson?

sounds like this is for humbuckers right?

Ash

Hi

Pack was designed for single coil and humber! redefined with both and if one profile is too hot try another! used my PRS for this;.

• Thanx bruh got the pack!
    :)

Ash

Wise choice! Killer profiles and a shame not many people are snapping them up! Another update is due to the pack next week some time too. Oh well, the more I profile the more credibility i'll get :) Thanks for the support!