Renaming a preset

• Hi,I would like to know how to rename a preset on my KPA.i looked in the manual and did not find anything.Any help would be kindly appreciate.Also saw a link for the the Tag Editor but the link does not work.Yes i know a newb :D question here.But we all got to learn.I f you don't ask questions you will never learn.

• I don't see a Rename option... when I store a preset I'm taken straight into the Name edit field... what am I missing?

While you're previewing a Rig from RigManager? Because Kemper cannot write to RigManager, in this case you can only store the Rig on Kemper, so that's why you taken too the screen to enter the name...

You also can't rename the Rig that is being previewed from RigManager, because it would require writing to RigManager/NoSQL_Database.

Summing up - RigManager can write to Kemper - you can save a Rig from RigManager to Kemper, you can rename a rig from Kemper using RigManager

BUT you cannot do the opposite - is this clearer now?

• So you're trying to rename the rig that is existing on KPA already? I will do this today and come back to you.

• Thank you Hans-Jörg. @hjscheffler
    Well i assumed that @pikman referred to a RIG (being accustomed to see new users refer to RIGs as PRESETs ;) ). If i have mistaken OP i apologize for confusing you guys.

• Hi, I hope that this helps.

1) select the saved setting

2) Press 'Rig' button

3) Press 'Rig Tags' (1st button above LCD screen)

4) Select 'Rig Name' (1st button above LCD screen)

5 Select 'Delete' (2nd button above LCD screen)

5) Enter new name - using 'Browse' control knob.

6) Press Store and choose destination (if the edited setting is to remain in the same 'performance' press 'Store' until 'Stored appears on the LCD Sreen.

7) Press exit

8) Chill and enjoy.

9)???

• Wrong, but hey! Thanks for playing!