My experiences with Kemper Store

• Welcome, I'm sure once it's arrived you're gonna be really happy, but shame the start to your relationship has been negative in any way. What are you gonna be playing it through btw? Might as well make sure everything is ready to go when it does arrive

• I wish I had seen this before I ordered as I'm in exactly the same situation and country. I wasn't given any shipping options and assumed that this sort of high ticket item would have tracking like everything else I order. The order is still saying "not processed" after 12 days.
    I'm happy to wait the expected month or two but definitely don't want to end up in a situation where the carrier loses the goods and Kemper says "we shipped them, sorry". I have no reason to think they'd do this but also don't think I'll have any legal recourse if it does.
    Any suggestions other than "just be patient"? This is almost $4000 in our money and I'm not rich. :)

• Sorry, I've no more than "be patient" for you mate :(

In saying that I've ended up selling the first Kemper (i know, i know, what was i thinking) and bought another toaster last year.

I suggest you monitor your shipping status all the time, mine ended up delivered at the door (to my work place) and was sitting there for at least a half an hour unattended..

Think I will consider better shipping options next time when I get kemper remote.

• It's the same here across the dutch, my Kiwi friend.

6 weeks here. I wouldn't worry. Surely you're used to this kind of thing when it comes to music gear? I mean, it's always like this Down Under, and usually worse, so I assume it's the same in NZ. Just try to get a Lin6 guitar replaced - took me 6 months on two occasions.

Hang in there, mate.