[BM Profiles] Bert's Mace-DR rigpack, available now!!!

• Had some time to test today and you really nailed it again Bert!

Fantastic profiles, really loved the Bassman, the Jackson and the Budda. But also the TubeKing and the Princeton I liked very much. Lovely cleans and crunches overall. And tons of really great, fat lead tones...hard to choose what to use....because it's all good and very, very responsive!

Excellent profiles, a must have for every Kemper owner!

• Excellent profiles !!!! Both packs actually offer a whole universe of great guitar-tones. I'm using pack 1 all the time, on my last tour with Gregorian and just this afternoon for a studio-session (and on every studio-session before). Now pack 2 will complete my profile-collection.

Don't hesitate, just buy it, it's worth every cent. :thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Bert this is an absolute treat, guys go to the sound samples for pack 2, Bert has put all the guitar/ pick up selection AND profile on there for us.
    My dream come true, EVERY ONE should be doing this!! Its what we try and find out all the time.
    LP to Strat to Tele, what a great help Bert thanks again man.
    I am straight onto the SLO neck Strat blues stuff, then its onto the funky profiles :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks a lot guys !! I'm very happy with all the positive comments (again.. :) ) !!

The way of working with the sound samples as it is now seemed pretty cool to me. Not a 120 separate files but just 17 tracks with "markers" in it...

In general I don't like to post someone else's video but in this case I'm gonna make an exception...
    Nashville guitarplayer/producer James Lugo (Gearslutz) checking one of my SL 100 profiles from pack #2..

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hilarious video - which is a hard act to follow, Seems almost redundant to offer further appreciation of this pack 2 but I think it deserves the plaudits because is covers a whole spectrum of sounds so well. These new amp profiles are going to be useful in just about any context you can imagine for guitar.

• I just spent a couple of hours with it and wow! I loved pack 1 and was almost expecting pack 2 to be nice but not as good (maybe a bunch of loaned amps not as carefully selected as Bert's own collection), but my hit rate is even higher here. It's hard to name favorites but the pack was already worth it for the Marshalls and Fenders alone. I'm also impressed with the wide range of useful tones and nice effects. Whatever comes out next from Bert, I'll definitely grab it.

• Holy crap, the Budda is a game changer!!!
    Just bought the pack and checked out the first budda gainy profile, played one hour with it to different backing tracks with the boost on. A really singing sound with the neck humbucker and a great tone with the bridge humbucker of my majesty. It also sounds great with the les paul but if i compare the white lady has a sweeter tone.

Waiting for the weekend to check out the other profiles :thumbup:

Many thx Bert!

• Holy crap, the Budda is a game changer!!!
    Just bought the pack and checked out the first budda gainy profile, played one hour with it to different backing tracks with the boost on. A really singing sound with the neck humbucker and a great tone with the bridge humbucker of my majesty. It also sounds great with the les paul but if i compare the white lady has a sweeter tone.

Waiting for the weekend to check out the other profiles :thumbup:

Many thx Bert!

Aint it though!

• My Strat, Frank (the only guitar I have at home at the moment). Can't wait to try my humbucker guitars with these!

• Bert this is an absolute treat, guys go to the sound samples for pack 2, Bert has put all the guitar/ pick up selection AND profile on there for us.
    My dream come true, EVERY ONE should be doing this!! Its what we try and find out all the time.
    LP to Strat to Tele, what a great help Bert thanks again man.
    I am straight onto the SLO neck Strat blues stuff, then its onto the funky profiles :D

Ash

Agreed, the soundcloud files with the comments about guitar type and pickup position is a must. Well done Bert! And thanks for these amazing profiles.

• Thank you for posting James' funny clip, Bert. I haven't seen him that excited before.

He's a member here now, but hasn't posted much, and the GearSlutz thread he started when he first bought his Kemper has died, sadly:

VIDEO: Kemper Day 1 - Gearslutz Pro Audio Community

Great guy, and a fantastic endorsement for you bro'... I mean, Breu. LOL

• Frank, Sam is right, this is Strat haven, (there are some good LP profiles too)
    goto this page, check the Strat pick up selection and samples.
    http://www.bmkemperprofiles.co…ries/Sound_Samples_Pack_2

I dont know why, but these samples sound closer to a REAL amp than any thing i have so far, dont know why, Bert probably does lol

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Well the pack 2 will give me lot of work. 8|
    There so many different excellent profiles that I have to solve the problem now, which of good actual Rigs of my life performances I should replace ^^
    The whole structure is in danger :!:

• Frank, Sam is right, this is Strat haven, (there are some good LP profiles too)

I dont know why, but these samples sound closer to a REAL amp than any thing i have so far, dont know why, Bert probably does lol

Ash

Hi Ash
    did you checked the profiles at stage volume?
    Are they useable at stage volume without tweaking with a strat? Means, do you hear the strat very good when playing with the band without tweaking?

Cheers
    Frank

Ash

Yes, I do Ash lol :thumbup:

Well the pack 2 will give me lot of work. 8|
    There so many different excellent profiles that I have to solve the problem now, which of good actual Rigs of my life performances I should replace ^^
    The whole structure is in danger :!:

I'm truly very sorry Harry...... lol

Hi Ash
    did you checked the profiles at stage volume?
    Are they useable at stage volume without tweaking with a strat? Means, do you hear the strat very good when playing with the band without tweaking?

Cheers
    Frank

But I did Frank !! It's a part of the process...

• Picked them up last night and only had chance to play through with HB's. IMHO this pack is better than the first (and the first pack is great). The cleans are fantastic and the higher gain ones are terrific too! I'm digging a lot of them, such as the Budda, Superlead, Jackson works and pleasantly surprised by the Greenpoint 30 :thumbup:

Nice job!