[BM Profiles] Bert's Performances pack, available now!!!

• Dear Kemper friends,

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My third liquid profile pack has been released!!

It's a recreation of a superb 1967 Marshall JMP50 plexi. Stunning amp!!Hereby a couple of sound samples

Special introduction price € 9,95 for a short period of time!!

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I want to state the release of my brand new liquid M800-KK rigpack (OS10).

In this pack I’ve recreated the sound of a Marshall JCM800® Kerry King signature!! What a great amp this is!!

Hereby some soundsamples..

Special introduction price € 9,95 for a short period of time!!

I've just released my Bert Meulendijk SLO pack trying to recreate the sound of a Soldano SLO100!!

This pack requires OS10, liquid profiling.

Some comments you Kemper friends left behind on this forum page:

"Congratulations! Best SLO profiles so far."

"And the performances are alone worth the buying"

"Brilliant pack!"

"And for me you have found the perfect way for liquid profile packs with your four folders."

"The perfect way to do liquid profile packs"

"One word. Wow."

"I cannot remember the last time I demoed any profile pack (SLO or otherwise) that had me actually grinning from ear to ear. The OD channel tweaked profiles with the 1960 cabs are outstanding."

My 5150 pack has been released. It's based on the legendary EVH 5150!!

Hereby a demo useing these profiles!!

I've just released my M800 pack based on the legendary Marshall JCM800 amp and trying to recreate it's awesome sound!!

Introduction price only €12,95...go to https://bertmeulendijkprofiles.com/bert-s-m800.html

External Content www.youtube.com

My A-MP1 pack is out now!!!

I've tried to recreate the sound of a ADA-MP1 preamp in combination with an Engl poweramp.

My BOG EC pack is OUT NOW!!!

I've tried to recreate the sound of a Bogner Ecstacy classic.

Here are some soundsamples and a "Bog EC , how does it sound in the track" video.

Here you find all reviews concerning my profile packs (14 packs)

Full pack = everything, just € 129,95 (no brainer). Have a look at the webstore http://www.bmprofiles.com for all deals!!

I hope you'll enjoy the profiles !!

This is my first video in the "Bert Meulendijk favorite profiles" serie. I hope you'll like it ..

I JUST RELEASED MY FILMO PACK !!

I've tried to recreate the sound of the Bell & Howell 385 and AQ-2 tube amps coming from these projectors.

These projectors hide really great tube amps which are very usable for all clean, clean+, break up, crunch and crunch+ sound.

Very suited for slide (Blake Mills rigs) and bluesy stuff !!

External Content

ALSO RELEASED MY KAE+ RIGPACK !!!!

I've tried to recreate the sound of a Custom Audio CAE3+ (66 profiles)

External Content

My name is Bert Meulendijk, I'm a Dutch session player with 30 years of professional experience.

I've put together 12 plug and play Kemper rigpacks.

Available at http://www.bertmeulendijkprofiles.com

Here are some soundsamples taken from my available packs.

Acoustic/Wisseloord/F-man (BE100)/Pack 1 &2/B-Verb (Redplate Blackverb).

Here is a demo of my Wisseloord pack.

14 highly collectable amps have been profiled. Among them a soundrecreation of an early 60's handbuilt Marshall JTM offset , a Twinkleland, a Sound City and many more.

You can listen to the soundsamples on :

Bert Meulendijk
    Listen to Bert Meulendijk | SoundCloud is an audio platform that lets you listen to what you love and share the sounds you create.
    soundcloud.com

Also available is the F-man pack. It's a recreation of the fabulous FRIEDMAN BE100 which is an amp legend already.
    What a great amp this is !!!

Also available "the acoustic pack"

Strat/Tele and Les Paul soundsamples

I like to tell something about me. As mentioned before my name is Bert Meulendijk, I'm a Dutch session player with 30 years of professional experience, in which I tracked guitar parts for more than 1000 albums for national and international artists.

I contributed the guitar part of the worldwide hit “Are you with me" performed by “Lost Frequencies”, for example.

Apart from playing sessions I've also been the guitarist in the
    “Voice of Holland” band for the past nine years.

Playing in this band I'm required to adjust to a lot of different music
    styles and therefore I need access to a wide variety of usable great
    guitar sounds.

I've put together sixteen collections of Profiles..

The content of these Rig Packs were tested in all kinds of songs, over and over again until I was completely convinced and sa-
    tisfied with the usefulness and quality of every single Profile.

I'm convinced you will like them as much as I do !!

Check it out on http://www.bertmeulendijkprofiles.com. Soundsamples are added

You can try my profiles in two official Kemper Bert Meulendijk Rig Packs. These packs consists a couple of new profiles specially made for Kemper so these profiles are NOT PART of my commercial pack !!

You can download on https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads/10/Rig-Packs.

I've added a couple of songs recorded using my (full pack) profiles (Rig Pack #1, #2 and acoustic).

• Bought the pack yesterday and it is smashing!

Some first impressions.

The Bogner, Soldano, Custom Audio, Van Weelden, Fender Showman V-empire contain fantastic profiles, consistant in volume, playability and so on.

Also the effects are very well chosen and are tasteful.

Very nice and loud cleans from the Bogner and the Soldano and there's a Dick Dale profile with cool effects that can keep you awake to play for hourse.

In short; very useble profile pack that can stand easily next to any MB pack in my opinion but tends slightly more to rock sounds and has some screaming leads in it.

Pack being made by one Hollands most renowned guitarplayers Bert Meulendijk who has been a Kemper user for years and uses his Kemper on stage and in the studio as well.

Profiles made by players and sound professionals like Bert are a must have!

Johan

• Hi Breu.
    Yout wide experience is intriguing me...
    Could you please translate your website into English? Thanx

English version is under construction. I released the bmprofiles yesterday in the Netherlands.
    English version will be there soon !!

• Hey
    Can someone please list the 10 amps in the pack? I can't figure out some of them.
    Also, are there any direct, or merged profiles?
    Samples sound awesome!
    Cheers
    Matt

Hey Matt,

The amps are ADA MP-1, Bogner Ecstacy classic, CAE 3+, Fender Showman "62, Vox AC30 "64, Van Weelden Gainland, V-Empire Blue rumble MK2, Soldano Caswell, Ernst Fliek The Rover and Z-Vex Box of rock. Profiles are studio profiles, not merged. Sounds better in my opinion.

Bert

• Hi Bert welcome to the gang, sound samples sound pretty good :)

Thanks Raoul,

I put a lot of effort in profiling and testing it in the studio and live. With a pretty good result I guess

Ciao, Bert

bmprofiles.com

• Hey Matt,

The amps are ADA MP-1, Bogner Ecstacy classic, CAE 3+, Fender Showman "62, Vox AC30 "64, Van Weelden Gainland, V-Empire Blue rumble MK2, Soldano Caswell, Ernst Fliek The Rover and Z-Vex Box of rock. Profiles are direct, not merged. Sounds better in my opinion.

Bert

Hi Bert, good to know about your work!
    When you say "direct" you intend "studio" profiles, so with cabinet and mic right?

• Right Maurizio, I profiled them with mics and cab. Used mostly an U47 FET and a SM57. That is really a great combi !!
    They sound also pretty awesome using monitor out, cab off, then to a slave and cab.
    Love your U2 profiles by the way

Bert
    bmprofiles.com

• Wow, gonna get these! I remember when I was in awe when I heard your solo on the song of Kingdom Come/Lenny Wolf 'You're not the only...I know'. Great playing, feel and tone! You recorded that one in the wisselooord studios, do you by any change remember how it was recorded? Would be great if that amp would be in the pack :)
    I spotted the Kemper some time ago when you performer on the national radio

External Content m.youtube.com
    . At 1.51 visible in your rack, great playing and tone as always!
    Thnx for making these available!

• External Content www.youtube.com

:thumbup::D<3

Kill Me, Ban Me :thumbup:

Stay Metal!

• Wow, gonna get these! I remember when I was in awe when I heard your solo on the song of Kingdom Come/Lenny Wolf 'You're not the only...I know'. Great playing, feel and tone! You recorded that one in the wisselooord studios, do you by any change remember how it was recorded? Would be great if that amp would be in the pack :)
    I spotted the Kemper some time ago when you performer on the national radio
    Thnx for making these available!

On a side note, this is not a live performance, is it?

Superb band, BTW :)

• Downloaded the pack, awesome profiles, very usable for recording, definately in the leageu of mbritt and Andy, Have to try them out live.
    The band above is playing live, to me I think it shows great craftmanship. Flawless, great sound and feel. Bert never shows off but is a great musician.
    Bert, I know' you made a thousand or so studio Recordings, but do you remember the recording with Lenny Wolf? On the same record is Blues Saraceno and in my opinion you beat hij :)

• Downloaded the pack, awesome profiles, very usable for recording, definately in the leageu of mbritt and Andy, Have to try them out live.
    The band above is playing live, to me I think it shows great craftmanship. Flawless, great sound and feel. Bert never shows off but is a great musician.
    Bert, I know' you made a thousand or so studio Recordings, but do you remember the recording with Lenny Wolf? On the same record is Blues Saraceno and in my opinion you beat hij :)

Thanks for your great compliments !!

Yeah, I remember the recordings with Lenny Wolf, though it's really a long time ago..
    The guitar parts were played on a Gibson SG and Lenny Wolf's Marshall in Wisseloord studio's, Holland.