[BM Profiles] Bert's Mace-DR rigpack, available now!!!

• Bert you have best "all round" sounding profiles that hold their own on the Tele/LP/Strat,All round alright, You must have put a lot of work into testing these, i just got a new every thing axe Seymour Duncan set in my Strat so i can go from hum to single , the humbuckers still sound as killer as the single coils, so does the LP.

The best excitement part for me when ever there is a new pack release is to read how happy your customers are and the demos they do too!!
    So Bert i am keeping this short and sweet, you really do look after your customers and put a lot of time into these rigs so they can sound good on ALL guitars.

Three Cheers for Bert!!! A Nice guy too!!! ;)

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Great pack, classy sounding amp and very nicely responsive to volume roll. There are a lot of options to choose from in this pack whether you need a more bass or mid-heavy sound or some more highs in your sound to suit your recordings. All the variants are well balanced, no resonance peaks etc. Full chords build up in a very nice harmonic sound (you still hear each string but little tuning differences don't fight each other but blend nicely) Great work, thank you Bert! And great demo, Patrick!

• I like the definition of this pack. I mean that the notes all ring out clearly and chords sound good with extension even with the crunch / overdrive profiles

Yeah it so versatile - lots of nice warm clean to slightly driven tones but from the same box come all kinds of classic rock tones with a really nice balance to them. I think Redplate might get some orders out of this pack.

• I haven't had a chance to test drive - I just bought them - but U.S. Kemperites should know that we don't have to pay the VAT so with the discount code and the already awesome price, you can score what sounds like an awesome pack for under $10.00 U.S. You can't beat that with a stick!

• Hi Guys

Finally got time to record something. My day job is killing me =O I used Bert’s new “B Verb” pack for this track. What a stunning amp just fantastic!!
    The profile I used was “Clean 02 “ with the “Boost” engaged and he guitar volume was on around 8.

Hope you enjoy it. :)

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• I used to think Andy had the ONLY funk/soul/clean sounds that we could record with and have confidence to put on record..then we have Mbritt
    But guess what ..the new kid is on the block baby... 8o
    Welcome to Bertland :P:thumbup:

Great playing great tone JohnBoy! :)
    Funk , soul/ Reggae...Bert is the shite... :love:
    it not enough that he a a gentleman he has the tone too ;)
    All packs are worth it...say no more

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• but U.S. Kemperites should know that we don't have to pay the VAT so with the discount code and the already awesome price, you can score what sounds like an awesome pack for under $10.00 U.S. You can't beat that with a stick!

Thanks for bringing this to the attention of all non EU Kemperites @flyingheelhook :thumbup::thumbup:

Finally got time to record something. My day job is killing me I used Bert’s new “B Verb” pack for this track. What a stunning amp just fantastic!!
    The profile I used was “Clean 02 “ with the “Boost” engaged and he guitar volume was on around 8.

So cool John !! @johnboy10 Thank you so much for posting man :thumbup:

Welcome to Bertland

That's a hell of a slogan man !! :thumbup: Thanks Ash @ashtweth :) !!

• I just love the B-Verb profiles Bert! Nice cleans as well as overdriven tones. And the cr13 ST LP profile played on the neck position (Hot Rails) with my Strat (even though it is "supposed" to be played with a Les Paul or humbuckers if I get it right) feels like pure SRV! Thanx Bert :thumbup:

• Just a small question about the profile naming convention in the B-Verb pack. What does the letter "B" mean (e.g. clean+4B, clean02B etc.)? Is it some internal boost, another take on the amp eq or kpa eq setting or..?

• Just a small question about the profile naming convention in the B-Verb pack. What does the letter "B" mean (e.g. clean+4B, clean02B etc.)? Is it some internal boost, another take on the amp eq or kpa eq setting or..?

Hi @JuLai I make a lot of profiles of the amp and also do a lot of tweaking.
    If I use a certain basic profile and I get another sound after tweaking I call it "B"
    So it's also for my own overview..
    If clean 02 is a very usable rig and the result of tweaking gives me another very usable rig then I call that one 02B..