[BM Profiles] Bert's Mace-DR rigpack, available now!!!

• Great profiles!! :thumbup: Love the pack, had already some great packs but this one really adds! I m curious. How do u use the Kemper live? with in ears or frfr speaker/monitoring or a amp?

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are"

Edited once, last by nixxo13 ().

• The English version of the site is working now !!

Now I finally understand what I bought in Dutch language :P

All the intentions, I do not buy several profiles I already own more than 7500..
    But I could not resist ;)

This seemed be as similar as with guitars - I got 18 and can still alway play only one, as my wife has reliably informed. :D

keep rockin' Harry

• All the intentions, I do not buy several profiles I already own more than 7500..
    But I could not resist ;)

This seemed be as similar as with guitars - I got 18 and can still alway play only one, as my wife has reliably informed. :D

keep rockin' Harry

Known problem :D

"We don't see things as they are,
    we see things as we are"

• Great profiles!! :thumbup: Love the pack, had already some great packs but this one really adds! I m curious. How do u use the Kemper live? with in ears or frfr speaker/monitoring or a amp?

Hi Nixxo, I use the Kemper live with in ears. Killer sound !!
    But I tested the profiles also with slave and cab and it blew me away.
    Thanks for the compliments !!!

Bert
    http://www.bmprofiles.com

• You mean the Earth wind & fire songs..? That is a live performance !!

Mh, thanks :)

I had that impression because the voices did not seem to reflect the mic's distance from the mouth(s) when the singers moved them; and the guitar's volume changed several times while the guitarist was playing the same sections, as if the part was mixed.

Just a curiosity X)

• Mh, thanks :)

I had that impression because the voices did not seem to reflect the mic's distance from the mouth(s) when the singers moved them; and the guitar's volume changed several times while the guitarist was playing the same sections, as if the part was mixed.

Just a curiosity X)

I know it was live because I'm that guitarplayer :)

• Hi breu

I have all of Micheal Britts packs and they are all I use - I basically use 2 or 3 from each pack - and as you/me/everyone knows, his profiles are -to my ears at least- the gold standard.

Since getting his packs I try/audition everything and nothing has come close .... until now..

I just listened to the demo samples on your English site and I will say this.

They are in every respect just as good as MB's profiles - like MB's profiles, your profiles sound like real amps ... literally.

I will be buying in the next day or so :)

We now have 2 Kings !!!

Ben

• I can confirm that Benifin, Bert's package is from the same quality as any of the MB profiles (the only profiles I used live since they came out) but they have a different sound than the MB profiles and that's why I like them so much. I would say Bert's profiles are more towards the (hard)rock/pop/funk sound with fat leads and an absolute stunning Bogner in it! So if you like MB, you'll not be disappointed with Bert's pack.

• I want to give my appreciation to Bert, because since yesterday he is the third name on my list of "Creators of the best Kemper Profiles" (not to forget: it's "my list" - others may have a different opinion about that). I use Michael Britt's and Guido Bungenstock's Profiles exclusively but I know that Bert's Profiles will be on my Kemper from now on.
    I just began to put some of his profiles into my Set of Performances. I play mainly Funk, Soul and Pop songs and Bert's profiles are a perfect fit for that style of music. What excited me the most, when I first went through the profiles was the depth and clarity of all sounds and that they're all powerful and dynamic. The ADA MP-1 is one of my favorites - I owned this great amp years ago; so this was like traveling back in time for me (very good times indeed).
    Bert, you nailed it. Thanks for giving me a further experience of exploring the endless possibilities of my Kemper. The quality of your Profiles is stunning - the rest is up to me and my Guitar Playing abilities ;)

• I want to give my appreciation to Bert, because since yesterday he is the third name on my list of "Creators of the best Kemper Profiles" (not to forget: it's "my list" - others may have a different opinion about that). I use Michael Britt's and Guido Bungenstock's Profiles exclusively but I know that Bert's Profiles will be on my Kemper from now on.
    I just began to put some of his profiles into my Set of Performances. I play mainly Funk, Soul and Pop songs and Bert's profiles are a perfect fit for that style of music. What excited me the most, when I first went through the profiles was the depth and clarity of all sounds and that they're all powerful and dynamic. The ADA MP-1 is one of my favorites - I owned this great amp years ago; so this was like traveling back in time for me (very good times indeed).
    Bert, you nailed it. Thanks for giving me a further experience of exploring the endless possibilities of my Kemper. The quality of your Profiles is stunning - the rest is up to me and my Guitar Playing abilities ;)

Thanks ThomasMike, great to get such positive reviews.
    In addition a soundsample of a Bogner ecstacy classic, a Soldano Caswell and a Van Weelden Gainland.

Ciao, Bert

http://cl.ly/473h1C3k0I0x

• Just 2 words: BUY IT !!!!

I'm a session-player by myself with a lot of commercial profiles on my KPA, normally you will buy a set of profiles and keep a few, not in this case. I can hear the experience and hard work behind these profiles, they are optimized to the best and offer the best of the KPA-effects, too.

For me they are THE perfect addition to my existing profiles and they will be my "bread and butter" for my own session-work and the current production of my next solo-album, too.

:thumbup:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de

• Bert, I see from the samples that most profiles are meant for SC guitars. What would your advise be in order to make them sould as good with HBs? Any more or less generic procedure that IYE works well?
    Generally speaking I'd increase Definition and maybe Clarity and reduce gain a bit, but I'd like to hear your opinion, and if you actually do something when using HBs with the profiles meant for SCs.

• Thank you Guenter for your great compliment and nice words !!
    It's great to get such compliments from fellow session players :)
    If you have some stuff ready that's played with these profiles, please send me something. I would love to hear it !!

Bert
    http://www.bmprofiles.com

• Bert, I see from the samples that most profiles are meant for SC guitars. What would your advise be in order to make them sould as good with HBs? Any more or less generic procedure that IYE works well?
    Generally speaking I'd increase Definition and maybe Clarity and reduce gain a bit, but I'd like to hear your opinion, and if you actually do something when using HBs with the profiles meant for SCs.

Hi Gianfranco, my profiles are not especially ment for SC. I tested with all kind of guitars loaded with all kind of pick ups.
    Both my 53 LP with P90's as my R9 with humbuckers sound great with these profiles. Sometimes I have to slow down the gain a tiny bit on the clean sounds but I think I found a modus to let them all sound good. I do the sound test with the different guitars in the songs before profiling them so I know the sound will work. I also check AD/DA conversion loss and correct it. It's a lot of work but it pays off all effort...
    For HB, be careful with power sagging.

Ciao, Bert

• Two different threads (here's No. 2), maybe you should combine them :)

As soon as I have recorded some tracks, they will be available here via Soundcloud.

First I played the profiles with my favourite guitar, an all original '58 strat and the profiles sound fantastic. But they also sound great with my Humbucker-guitars ('69 Gibson ES-335, Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop '58 reissue and others).

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    first name: Guenter / family name: Haas / www.guenterhaas.de