[BM Profiles] Bert's Mace-DR rigpack, available now!!!

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Hereby the first soundsample of the upcoming "Wisseloord amps collection" rigpack.
    It's the hand built Marshall JTM offset, early 60's.
    One of my favourites !! A very dynamic and powerfull amp.
    I love this extremely rare amp :thumbup:

One of the best amps I've ever played (Kempered or non-Kempered). You're in for a treat.....

• Bert what a treat =O thank you so much man!, i am blown away i know you look after your customers and go the extra mile but never expected that!. Thats the longest Funky Jingle Bert has ever played :rolleyes::thumbup: . Okay you win were are the dishes :D .

As always Berts rigs sound good on all guitars, with a master ear on amp settings the kemper can capture GOLD standard rigs that work across the board. Of all the stuff i have there are only a few vendors that can capture those rigs and Bert's rigs are spot on this.

BTW Berts Friedman dont get as much love as they should , even you hard rockers check them out, been finding some Gems over the weekend.
    THANK YOU Bert!!

Sincerely
    Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Bert's Friedman!!!! You are so right Ash.

Flying in a Bert's friedman dream............with the BM F-man C45 1 G7 M Profile.
    Added green scream in slot B to boost and a phaser in slot C. Delay on, ready to go.
    Guitar: Jem 7vwh
    Intro freqout pedal
    Cheers
    Frank

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Superb Frank! :):):):):)

2 x Folreden Relic Strats - Folreden Les Paul - Kemper Stage - Cubase Pro13 - Suhr Classic S

• Out of this world Frank!, perfect feed back , really clean harmonics what a profile and playing man (WTF!).
    Thanks for posting the rig profile and tune man :)

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Thanks so much Ash !!! The only problem is the dishes are over here so let us forget about the dishes :thumbup:

Out of this world Frank!, perfect feed back , really clean harmonics what a profile and playing man (WTF!).
    Thanks for posting the rig profile and tune man

@Eltzejupp Ash already said it !! +1 I say :thumbup: Thanks so much for posting Frank :!::!:

• Many many thx Bert!! It‘s pure fun to find a sound like this in seconds. This is my experience with your friedman pack. It‘s so cool for all kind of stuff , also for a reference satriani sound. Whish i could play like him, but having this sound is 50% of the cake ;)

Cheers
    Frank

• Many many thx Bert!! It‘s pure fun to find a sound like this in seconds. This is my experience with your friedman pack. It‘s so cool for all kind of stuff , also for a reference satriani sound. Whish i could play like him, but having this sound is 50% of the cake ;)

Cheers
    Frank

Thanks Frank, it's really cool hearing that from you !! I wish I could play like him either but it is what you're saying, we're half way through by having a good sound :thumbup::thumbup:

• Bert's Friedman is very versatile. I have one of my performance banks set up with his Freidman, that I use for all of the Skynyrd songs I play. I know it's not the "period correct gear", but it sounds good with my LP, for it. I have another bank set up with some of Bert's higher gain BE profiles that I use for 80s rock. From classic rock, to 80s rock, to classic metal, there aren't many things this pack wouldn't work for. I'm looking forward to the new pack. Do you have a list of the amps that are going to be in it? I mean have already missed it, in this thread. If so, I apologize.

• I'm looking forward to the new pack. Do you have a list of the amps that are going to be in it?

Yes, me too @patrick2099 :thumbup:
    Definitely in are the Marshall JTM offset (the handbuilt one :D:D ), Deluxe rev, Hiwatt Custom 50, Magnatone Troubadour, Watkins Westminster, Marshall Yngwie Malmsteen, Egnater mod 50 DLX and SL module, MI Amplification, Victoria Golden Melody, Sound city 50 plus, Kittyhawk Supreme 1 (I used to play one in one of my first bands, liked it a lot), Laney sound Supergroup MK1, Carr Mercury.
    The Wisseloord amp collectection contains a couple of highly collectable amps, it was a privilage to work with these fantastic amps :) I had a blast :thumbup:
    I think the pack is gonna be very versatile. Very nice vintage sounds, funk, rock, dumble sounds, everything's in it. Coming SOON in this profile theatre :thumbup: !!

• Yes, me too @patrick2099 :thumbup: Definitely in are the Marshall JTM offset (the handbuilt one :D:D ), Deluxe rev, Hiwatt Custom 50, Magnatone Troubadour, Watkins Westminster, Marshall Yngwie Malmsteen, Egnater mod 50 DLX and SL module, MI Amplification, Victoria Golden Melody, Sound city 50 plus, Kittyhawk Supreme 1 (I used to play one in one of my first bands, liked it a lot), Laney sound Supergroup MK1, Carr Mercury.
    The Wisseloord amp collectection contains a couple of highly collectable amps, it was a privilage to work with these fantastic amps :) I had a blast :thumbup:
    I think the pack is gonna be very versatile. Very nice vintage sounds, funk, rock, dumble sounds, everything's in it. Coming SOON in this profile theatre :thumbup: !!

Thanks! Plenty of variety there!

• Kittyhawk Supreme 1 (I used to play one in one of my first bands, liked it a lot)

... used to have a Kitty Hawk Standard which I (to my regret ...) gave away for a Boogie Mark III in 1987 or 1988 ... loved the amp, but was bitten by the Mesa bug back then ... little did I know that Applied Acoustic (distributor of Dumble amps in Europe back then) copied exact layouts & used actual Dumble parts in their circuits ...

• The pack is ready to be released. Finishing my new website this week :thumbup: Release probably next weekend :!:

Having been a (very critical) tester for this pack, I can ASSURE you, that you all will be blown away by all the amp goodness in this third BM pack.