A procedure to tweak a profile for live use fast.

• Hi all, maybe this is already covered in another tread. But perhaps this is a usefull procedure to get a good working profile fast. The profiles I tweak are for live use and for me this procedure work but it won`t say it will work for everybody. Ok let`s go. First search the sound/profile you`re after. Second and this is very important tweak the profile while rehearsing in a band setting, if possible of course. If you do this you know the sound will cut true. Before I`ve spent countless hours tweaking to know the profile won`t cut true or is sounding thin in a band setting, not very nice. If you tweak them while rehearsing and the profiles work for you then in the end you`ve got some blue prints for use with new profiles. When you want to use a new profile, first tweak the new profile`s with good in-ears, this way you can here the difference in frequence response between the original profile and the blueprint profile. Tweak the frequenties so they are equel to the blue print profile. I’ll use the headphone out from Kemper but also use the headphone out of a mixer. When this is done the new profiles frequencies will sound very alike to the blueprint profile but in a good way and they will cut true. The last thing to do is making minor tweaks on a PA monitor (loud volume) and that`s it. With this procedure tweaking will be less time consuming. So more time to play. Cheers!