Top Jimi Profiles: Soldano SLO

• The Top Jimi Soldano Super Lead Overdrive (SLO) Profile Pack (52 profiles) is now available!

Gain Range: Squeaky clean to modern, meaty overdrive

Speaker: Celestion Vintage 30

Profile Types: Studio, Merged

This is one of the "grail" amps that every rock guitarist wants to own! Just a fantastic sounding professional quality amp, built like a tank, and designed for the guitarist who wants the very best.

The amp has Normal and Overdrive channels. The SLO overdrive channel has become legendary, and for good reason. We also got some great, vintage-sounding tones by cranking up the Normal channel to ear-bleed volume levels. The clean tones are surprisingly pleasing, given how great the overdrive is.

Includes merged profiles compatible with Kemper firmware 3.0 and above.

Hope you like 'em!

YouTube Video

HQ Audio

-Jimi

• The Top Jimi Soldano Super Lead Overdrive (SLO) Profile Pack (52 profiles) is now available!

-Jimi

Just ordered and downloaded! Can't wait to play these tomorrow.

By the way, Jimi...thank you for making and providing these in the Merged profile format. :thumbup:

Cheers,
    John

• It's great to see merged commercial profiles of good-sounding amps appearing! I will definitely purchase.

Jimi, as cabs in merged profiles are usable for other profiles as well, it would be great to have a bit more documentation on which cabs were used, and even how they were mic'ed.

-Ax

• Recorded an awesome riff with the "high + TS" profile, really awesome tone! Double tracked also:

External Content soundcloud.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Hi Guys, i bought the pack "All Top Jimi Profiles for the Kemper" And i just wanted to say thanks to Jim and his team, the detail in the PDF's really helps a lot, for example, you can find out which amps SRV uses, Brian Setzer, it really helps you explore and get a better idea of where to start.

The effort he has gone to, in order to get you started FAST, must not be ignored, especially the rigs and settings.
    Of cause i am going to get this, i think its a great standard for Kemper and people who need great sounds FAST.

Thanks Jim /team.

Of cause i cant wait to get this soldano profile :D

Ash

Have a beer and don't sneer. -CJ. Two non powered Kempers -Two mission stereo FRFR Cabs - Ditto X4 -TC electronic Mimiq.

• Awesome man! Definitely going to get this pack.I have the 1974 Lee Jackson modded Marshall pack.Worth checking out if you haven't already.Thanks for the awesome profiles brother!

• I agree. Jimi's Marshall profiles saved the Kemper for me.

I got quite a few profiles from friends to try out when I first got my KPA a year ago. Wasn't digging many of them and hated the stock profiles. Stumbled across TJ and 5 Marshall, a Fender and Vox profile set later I was a happy camper!

• It is my humble opinion that the SLO-100 is one of the best sounding amps for technical lead / solo playing. It just has that incredible, creamy mid-range that cuts through the mix, and really emphasizes and accentuates single-note phrasing. Of course, it kills at rhythm, as well. And that sustain...man, 'o man. A thing of beauty.

• Purchased!
    This should be good... :thumbup:

I'm just trying to be as truthful to my experience and personal opinion that I'm clearly presenting only as a personal opinion no more no less in an honest and truthful discussion about equipment.