Tuner input link

• I use besides my electric also an acoustic guitar, which I run in the loop (via return input). This works great, the only bad thing is that I can not access the tuner with this guitar. It would be cool if there was a way to configure the input of the tuner for the Loop. Anyone else?

Play it like you mean it.

• I use besides my electric also an acoustic guitar, which I run in the loop (via return input). This works great, the only bad thing is that I can not access the tuner with this guitar. It would be cool if there was a way to configure the input of the tuner for the Loop. Anyone else?

Makes perfect sense.

• Btw: I have seen that there are a lot future requests to the tuner, e.g. different tuner graphic, tuner´s sensitivity, tuning with the different LED background colors, showing the note and the hertz, switching of the tuner lights, Buzz Feiten tuner options and many more... I know that CK is a keyboardist - for this instrument is a tuner not so essential. But for us guitarists absolutely. So it may be a good idea for the Kemper team to revise completely the tuner section.

Play it like you mean it.

Edited once, last by WS ().